The Pun Club

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to admit, I thought there would be more people cueing up to get on this thread after it's long break!!!

Should we have a break from all these snooker puns???

I know we are all cueing up to pocket the prize for the best one but if this thread makes it to an extension of a further page I'll break your jaws...I know many will baulk at this request...so to cushion the blow...

1604tabbb.jpg

...have a picture of that lady Referee who did the final last year, she can re-rack my balls any time...though if given the chance she'd probably call foul....and a miss!!!

I'll get my waistcoat!!!ph34r.gif

Glad to see this back in the frame after a long rest and some others taking part,as the three posters who ressurected the thread were turning it into a bit of a pun triangle.

Im sure I can chalk up a few more puns,but off for a game of snooker with my new Russian mate,Inoff The Red

Glad to see this back in the frame after a long rest and some others taking part,as the three posters who ressurected the thread were turning it into a bit of a pun triangle.

Im sure I can chalk up a few more puns,but off for a game of snooker with my new Russian mate,Inoff The Red

For god sake, give it a rest!

Guest The Phoenix

Over indulgence in the sun over the weekend has turned a lot of folk red and if you touch their skin they yell-ow. Personally I'm green with envy, a bit browned off and feeling blue because I'm only a shade of pink. Hey ho, black to work tomorrow.

Archived