This Weekends Scottish Cup Ties

Guest Alfie Huckham

How will the Highland guys get on in the cup at the weekend ?

Who will win the Inverurie v Keith match ?

I hope Inverurie avenge the defeat in the Final last month, seriously though the highland league teams are just as good as Div 3 teams

Guest Guinness_Alan

I fancy Inverurie will win that one. I also think Cove will get through relatively easily.

The Huntly v Peterhead game should be a cracker. The game being at Huntly may well give them a slight edge, although Peterhead are going well this season.

I always like to see Highland leahue teams do well in the cup, although it's been a long time since Rothes had the chance!

Heading up this weekend to see Rothes against Lossie. Hopefully we'll get a result and double our points total! :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guinness_Alan
For a brief moment I thought that this was a recent post!!

Then again....... <_<

Looking forward to the visit of Edinburgh City?

AT

:lol:

After our performance (especially the defence) on Saturday, I am not really looking forward to this one! We have always tended to do better in cup games when we were the underdogs. There's always a wee nagging doubt in the back of your mind when you play a non-league team. :(

We played Vale of Leithen last season, and whilst it was a comfortable 4-0 win, they did crock Stuart Greacen and he was out for a couple of months - a feature which in no small way played its part in the greatest climb-down in history.

AT

I forgot that Keith were still in the cup! :o:o:o

b*****ds :(

I work with Big Kenny McKenzie who plays for Keith and he is fairly smug at the moment :(

Archived