Aberdeen Fan Accidentally Set On Fire

speccy1984

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wondering? I've just bought a gallon of unleaded. ;)

Now, now, I don't believe for a minute you did that....

...especially when you could have drained some red diesel from your tractor.. ;)

Why are you adding arms and legs to the story? My dad pulled the cord because he happened to pass it first. I spoke to the driver because I happened to be closest to the intercom when he asked what had happened.

Were the pair of you stacked inside a trenchcoat at the time? Why did he pull and you talk?

I wouldn't say the morals of most on this thread differ.

Just some find it easier to abstract the situation, that doesn't make them immoral. ;)

Right, this is the last time I reply to you cos we are getting bloody nowhere lol.

Definition of immoral:

1. Of or concerned with the judgment of the goodness or badness of human action and character: moral scrutiny; a moral quandary.2. Teaching or exhibiting goodness or correctness of character and behavior: a moral lesson.3. Conforming to standards of what is right or just in behavior; virtuous: a moral life.4. Arising from conscience or the sense of right and wrong: a moral obligation.

• Boy sets someone on fire = bad.
  • You find it funny = you approve, therefore you don't think it's bad ( or you know it's bad and you don't care).
  • Boy in hospital with severe burns = Consequences of said bad (immoral) action that you approved of.

Laughing at one boy setting another boy on fire resulting in severe burns = immoral.

So you failed at:

1. You had bad judgement on the badness or goodness of human action.
  2. You exhibited badness by laughing at the arsonists actions.
  3. You never conformed to standards of what is right or just behaviour
  4. You have no conscience of right and wrong cos you still think the poor c**t in hospital can be separated from the actual event.

Go on, say you agree with me so I don't bite again and post lol.

If by "saying" you mean "weren't saying" then yeah, you're right.

If by "saying" I meant "saying" then I'd be right. I'm getting fed-up quoting you:

Had the guy suffered serious injury then it wouldn't be funny, but people commenting on here know that it turned out alright.

Unless you are implying that skin falling off and serious injuries is alright. IN THAT CASE, then we are both correct as we think certain injuries merit different grades of seriousness. In the case of serious injuries being serious injuries, then I believe I'd be correct.

FAIL

Now f**k off thanks.

You're helping to prove it as well :)

Sorry I was not there,man. :rolleyes:

But if we all had to post pish about how being somwhere had affected us it would lead to a forum where self important cnuts who appear to lack any real life experience would act like attention seeking martyrs.

I feel your pain etc....

Fuxake I hope you don't buy something out the chippy that's cold

Sorry I was not there,man. :rolleyes:

But if we all had to post pish about how being somwhere had affected us it would lead to a forum where self important cnuts who appear to lack any real life experience would act like attention seeking martyrs.

I feel your pain etc....

Fuxake I hope you don't buy something out the chippy that's cold

What's your fucking problem?

I posted about my experience. That was jumped on and its escalated from there.

You and at least two others are just fucking pathetic. You attack or criticise something that someone says, then have a go at them for banging on about it when they try and defend themselves.

You all strike me as the kind of people who would beat the shit out of a kid or OAP to steal a penny and then tell them to stop whining.

What's your fucking problem?

I posted about my experience. That was jumped on and its escalated from there.

You and at least two others are just fucking pathetic. You attack or criticise something that someone says, then have a go at them for banging on about it when they try and defend themselves.

You all strike me as the kind of people who would beat the shit out of a kid or OAP to steal a penny.

You judged others for having a laugh about a story and tried to perpetuate yourself as some kind of absolute authority on this massive event.Its only massive as you were there man. :rolleyes:

Seriously shit happens.

You all strike me as the kind of people who would beat the shit out of a kid or OAP to steal a penny and then tell them to stop whining.

Did you bravely witness that, too?

If by "saying" I meant "saying" then I'd be right. I'm getting fed-up quoting you:

Had the guy suffered serious injury then it wouldn't be funny, but people commenting on here know that it turned out alright.

Unless you are implying that skin falling off and serious injuries is alright. IN THAT CASE, then we are both correct as we think certain injuries merit different grades of seriousness. In the case of serious injuries being serious injuries, then I believe I'd be correct.

FAIL

Now f**k off thanks.

For the last time: I don't think it's "funny as f**k" that the guy got injured. I think the image that the BBC story conjured up was funny.

If this is the level of posting that we'll get from Dundee fans, I'd rather Queen of the South were promoted.

You judged others for having a laugh about a story

As have others, but I don't see you having a go at them.

and tried to perpetuate yourself as some kind of absolute authority on this massive event.Its only massive as you were there man. :rolleyes:

Well, no I haven't. But evidently thinking that makes you feel happy. Which is a bit weird, to be honest, but never mind.

Did you bravely witness that, too?

I'm not indulging you any further. Find something else to w**k over other than my telling you to f**k off.

• Boy sets someone on fire = bad.
  • You find it funny = you approve, therefore you don't think it's bad ( or you know it's bad and you don't care).
  • Boy in hospital with severe burns = Consequences of said bad (immoral) action that you approved of.

Laughing at one boy setting another boy on fire resulting in severe burns = immoral.

So you failed at:

1. You had bad judgement on the badness or goodness of human action.
  2. You exhibited badness by laughing at the arsonists actions.
  3. You never conformed to standards of what is right or just behaviour
  4. You have no conscience of right and wrong cos you still think the poor c**t in hospital can be separated from the actual event.

Go on, say you agree with me so I don't bite again and post lol.

:lol:

That's some of the biggest load of pish posted here - and EastFootball has had a damned good crack at posting mince so that's saying something.

You alone cannot decide what is moralistic, unless you are assuming everyone applies specifically to your personal moral compass, and what has conscience have to do with anything? And how can I have "no conscience of" it just doesn't make sense.

Nobody is laughing at the lad. Just because you are incapable of finding humour in abstracted situations doesn't mean the rest of us can't, and it's nothing more than arrogance to assume that we are crossing some sort of moral divide when we do.

Now you can keep on "biting" all you wish, but it's not my intention to keep casting you bait. ;)

As have others, but I don't see you having a go at them.

Well, no I haven't. But evidently thinking that makes you feel happy. Which is a bit weird, to be honest, but never mind.

It was your I was there quote that got me.

If this situation has seriously affected you which it appears to have.

Where there's blame...

It was your I was there quote that got me.

I believe that quote was in response to either someone laughing about the situation, or someone claiming it wasn't that big a deal (or similar).

If this situation has seriously affected you which it appears to have.

Where there's blame...

It hasn't seriously affected me. I'd have no doubt already forgotten about it had it not been for people seemingly extracting some sort of perverted pleasure from trivialising things.

Archived