Aberdeen Fan Accidentally Set On Fire

speccy1984

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Springboard
Go to the 1st page of this and the OP posted a link.

Yeah, I had a look at the linked-to article but nowhere does it explicitly state the guy was an Aberdeen fan; or am I missing it?

Yeah, I had a look at the linked-to article but nowhere does it explicitly state the guy was an Aberdeen fan; or am I missing it?

Actually, you are correct, but it was definitely an Aberdeen fan. It was on Aberdeen-Mad etc.

A Hibs fan dressing up as a sheep would definitely have been antagonising lol.

if this attack was meant then i hope the bugger gets the maximum time for a crime of that standard. Quite sickening someone could be able to do something like this.

Incidently after the Hibs, Aberdeen game to day there was rumors of fighting going on.

Pwopa Crazy Danny Dyers apparently.

I've merged these two together, with the original thread from GN as the title, sorry about that !

I've also moved it into SPL chatter, it is about an Aberdeen fan after all.

Cheers foe merging Div, wasn't sure where to post it earlier.

if this attack was meant then i hope the bugger gets the maximum time for a crime of that standard. Quite sickening someone could be able to do something like this.

Incidently after the Hibs, Aberdeen game to day there was rumors of fighting going on.

Pwopa Crazy Danny Dyers apparently.

If you call innocent "scarfers" being jumped by a bunch of hibs "casuals" then yes.

If you call innocent "scarfers" being jumped by a bunch of hibs "casuals" then yes.

Hows the Michael Jackson lookalike, is he still in hospital?

Heard it was one of the Glasgow Uni supporters club that got jumped after the game. Heard one of them was putting the MJ Lookalike in the recovery position and got kicked in the head for his troubles.

putting my TUPpence worth in, Ewe would have to BAAAArmy to wear a sheep costume.

...tish.

Hopefully it was just high jinx gone wrong, horrible to think someone would predict that sort of outcome.

Hows the Michael Jackson lookalike, is he still in hospital?

Heard it was one of the Glasgow Uni supporters club that got jumped after the game. Heard one of them was putting the MJ Lookalike in the recovery position and got kicked in the head for his troubles.

That is corect.

MJ is ok.

Broken nose and a fractured cheek bone but could have been worse

This thread has cheered me up after a c**t of a day at work. Calum you are a cock, who cares that you spoke to the train driver.

What the f**k are you on about? :huh:

I was on the train in the same carriage. It's a far out idea, but perhaps people might have been interested in a first-hand account of what happened? :rolleyes:

This site isn't half infested with morons...although I suppose that's to be expected based on the comments of one person on this thread (that isn't me, before anyone tries to get smart).

:lol::lol::lol:

Sir Calum Melville, you need to get a grip. I can't help but be amused by the image of a man dressed in a sheep costume running down a train whilst on fire. Had the guy suffered serious injury then it wouldn't be funny, but people commenting on here know that it turned out alright.

That image is the only thing people have found funny. People haven't been making fun of the people on the train who would have been fearing that the train was on fire. Nobody has made fun of the fact that there were "women and kids about" (not sure why women is relevant there anyway). Nobody has doubted that it was a horrific and traumatic experience.

Yep, he sounds like he fucking loved getting set on fire:

The 24-year old, believed to be an Aberdeen fan returning home from his side’s game with Hibs in the capital, received serious burns to his legs and arms when his fancy dress costume caught fire.

He was taken to Victoria Hospital, Kirkcaldy, and later transferred to the burns unit at St John’s in Livingston.

Archived