Aberdeen Fan Accidentally Set On Fire

speccy1984

1. Yes

2. Go on and diagnose him with PTSD, why don't you? If you're going to chop onions up for someone who not do it for the poor fucker who got burned instead of the aspergic twat who's trying to make himself look cool for being somewhere in the vicinity of it and speaking to the train driver?

f**k off you insignificant piece of shit.

I've not once tried to make out I'm "cool". I gave an eyewitness account of what happened. So away and crawl back under the stone you came from.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've not once tried to make out I'm "cool". I gave an eyewitness account of what happened. So away and crawl back under the stone you came from.

"I'm glad you can laugh, because it was fucking horrific for those of us caught up in it all.

Moron."

I'm sure it was unpleasant, but you're making out like you were on Flight 93. It's absolutely pathetic.

"I'm glad you can laugh, because it was fucking horrific for those of us caught up in it all.

Moron."

I'm sure it was unpleasant, but you're making out like you were on Flight 93. It's absolutely pathetic.

I told you to f**k off.

You have a very black and white view of the world.

bet your in the local paper tomorrow they will be comparing him to Smeato. ;)

It was a hibs fan who set him alight. Apparently deliberately.

Aye, that must be it.

Idiot

As for the guy that caught fire, I seriously hope he has a speedy recovery.

As for it being a "joke"..... Thats utter nonsense, and hope the idiot gets found out and put away for a very long time.

You really are an odious cretin.

The guy's fine. It's second degree burns, and the guy who set off the firework will (quite rightly) be hammered. You need to get over it.

The guy's fine. It's second degree burns, and the guy who set off the firework will (quite rightly) be hammered. You need to get over it.

You weren't there so have no right to comment.

But I'll happily arrange to have you placed in a situation where you initially think a train carriage is on fire and you can't get out because everyone is rushing for the door. I'm afraid I can't extend it to seeing someone burning because I'm not a sick b*****d like yourself and Div, so wouldn't actively seek to set someone alight for "fun".

I was on one of the trains behind this one. Ended up sitting at Seafield for an hour and 20 minutes because of this. Apparently there was a fair bit of damage done to the train as well. What kind of a nutter sets someone on fire? that's madness.

I think I got lucky though. The 17:30 Glasgow - Edinburgh train got canceled due to a cow on the line. Had I got that train, chances were I'd have been caught up in the disturbance. The train conductor was saying some kind of a fight kicked off.

You weren't there so have no right to comment.

But I'll happily arrange to have you placed in a situation where you initially think a train carriage is on fire and you can't get out because everyone is rushing for the door. I'm afraid I can't extend it to seeing someone burning because I'm not a sick b*****d like yourself and Div, so wouldn't actively seek to set someone alight for "fun".

LOL WUT

I think I got lucky though. The 17:30 Glasgow - Edinburgh train got canceled due to a cow on the line. Had I got that train, chances were I'd have been caught up in the disturbance. The train conductor was saying some kind of a fight kicked off.

:lol::lol::lol:

Hopefully the guy has a quick and good recovery. I can barely imagine such a thing happening.

Archived