Aberdeen Fan Accidentally Set On Fire

speccy1984

What you describe in a Monty Python film may be funny, but watching people through themselves off the top of the Twin Towers wasn't, or do you not agree.

What SCM witnessed was not a movie stunt so hence he finds it, not surprisingly, unfunny.

At no point did SCM make it seem like he was just back from the Helmand province, just a straightforward reporting of events, and for that he gets his head kicked in by those who are trying to divert attention from the fact they thought the incident was funny.

Fucking hell! What a moron!

This thread is brilliant.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When's the book/film coming out and what will it be called?

The silence of the lambs part 2 ' the burning'

Or

i know what ewe did last summer

or

Lambshank Redemption

or

One singed over the sheeps pen

or

Isthasheepy burning.

Na us Arabs drink the same water, so that rules that out.

DFC do seem to have a disproportionally high number of utter clowns on P&B. I`ll make an exeption for Jupe, he`s a good lad.

Maybe it's the "Dee Gene" :D

As part of the silent majority folowing this thread I am so disappointed at the contribution on here from the West of Scotland ignorant posters, I can only assume that the Brechin poster has West of Scotland connections.

Sir Calum is so correct that making ongoing fun of a burning person is the mindset of the lowest of the low.

Dress your comments up with as many fancy words as you like but what comes across is the lack of feeling for your fellow humans.

This thread has however allowed us all to appreciate that the supporters, in the main, of West of Scotland football, under their team colours, can get their enjoyment from something so low as someone burning.

This is worse than the perpetrator as nobody has said he found it funny.

My fucktardometer doesn't have enough mercury for this one :(

As part of the silent majority folowing this thread I am so disappointed at the contribution on here from the West of Scotland ignorant posters, I can only assume that the Brechin poster has West of Scotland connections.

Sir Calum is so correct that making ongoing fun of a burning person is the mindset of the lowest of the low.

Dress your comments up with as many fancy words as you like but what comes across is the lack of feeling for your fellow humans.

This thread has however allowed us all to appreciate that the supporters, in the main, of West of Scotland football, under their team colours, can get their enjoyment from something so low as someone burning.

SM1.jpg

In the great scheme of things its a f**k all event.

I once ate a full jar of beetroot after a night on the piss and thought I was dying the next morning.

Have you ever ate a full jar of beetroot then wiped your arse and thought it was blood? Have you ever looked down the pan and thought it was congealed blood?

I have and it was not nice.Not nice at all.

I was there,man.

It was just a shite thankfully.

I have to say in the middle of all this pish I was wetting myself reading this.

Someone dressed up as a sheep burning IS funny though. Its the absurdity of the whole thing that is funny. Not the actual fact the guy got burned. Its not actually that difficult to seperate the two things. You can feel sorry for the guy getting hurt. But can laugh at the fact he was dressed up as a fucking sheep whilst toasting merrily.

My thoughts are with his flock.

:lol:

:lol:

Can't decide whethe this or the "feel for his flock" line tops this thread. 15 pages. :lol:

Keep up the good work gents.

This has turned into the internet equivalent of a pack of feral minks leaping to stick the boot into a lone, grounded unfortunate.

The P'n'B Young Mental Cyber Skwad. Their brutality dispensing, Ribena-fuelled fingers are a pure, heavy blur.

Eastfootball is fast becoming the black sheep of the forum.

"fast becoming"?

You've obviously not been on the recieving end of EF's misplaced and erroneous ire in the past. He's tried to bullshit computer terms with me before (and considering I've got over 25 years of coding and he's like 12yo you can see why he was so woefully out of his depth) and upon realising he was making an utter fool of himself he reverted to deflection, insult and protracted attempts to claim others are to blame. So, basically, the same modus operandi as this thread really.

Did you know he's actually gone out of his way to find posts of mine that are nearly a year old and bumped them only to post the :1eye smiley. He's a very sore loser.

You've got to laugh though, right? That's only if the thought police from Dundee allow you to, you might need to run any possible emotion past them first for approval.

"fast becoming"?

You've obviously not been on the recieving end of EF's misplaced and erroneous ire in the past. He's tried to bullshit computer terms with me before (and considering I've got over 25 years of coding and he's like 12yo you can see why he was so woefully out of his depth) and upon realising he was making an utter fool of himself he reverted to deflection, insult and protracted attempts to claim others are to blame. So, basically, the same modus operandi as this thread really.

Did you know he's actually gone out of his way to find posts of mine that are nearly a year old and bumped them only to post the :1eye smiley. He's a very sore loser.

You've got to laugh though, right? That's only if the thought police from Dundee allow you to, you might need to run any possible emotion past them first for approval.

Away and strew your litter.

I am currently back in 2005 looking through your gems. Very interesting.

I am currently back in 2005 looking through your gems. Very interesting.

Oh, noes.. :o

I have another stalker. :lol:

Remember anything you read from my previous posts doesn't matter because you weren't there man, you never saw what I saw, you have no right to comment! :angry::lol:

"fast becoming"?

You need help for these delusions :lol:

Very, very sad.

Oh, noes.. :o

I have another stalker. :lol:

Remember anything you read from my previous posts doesn't matter because you weren't there man, you never saw what I saw, you have no right to comment! :angry::lol:

Didn't realise Bill Gates was a contributer, with your '25 years coding experience'.

Jesus, you must of been there, right at the start man, at the birth of the computing revolution.

Tell us what it was like, did you cut the umbilical cord, you know, at the birth, when you started coding, 25 years ago?

That motorola 68000 was a stoater eh? Of course not being there, at the birth, 25 years ago, when you started coding, I don't want to comment too much.

Didn't realise Bill Gates was a contributer, with your '25 years coding experience'.

Jesus, you must of been there, right at the start man, at the birth of the computing revolution.

Actually yes, I was, and if you have read my previous comments as you suggested you would know this. I started coding on a ZX81 28 years ago, and had my first published code (a basic listing game in C+VG) by 1984.

Of course you would know all this considering you have been "reading up on all my posts".

btw, are you EastFootball's lover or something, you seemed to have appeared from nowhere to back the man up. It's almost as if you two swap fluids.

Archived