Aberdeen Fan Accidentally Set On Fire

speccy1984

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just think what it'll be like if Dundee do the impossible and actually get promoted. ;)

Carnage.

It would of course be a watershed moment. The sham would be in the bigtime and the deluge of ned posters on here would surely be the kiss of death.

Aww, poor widdle Wic needs his widdle fwiends to back him up! :lol:

Bless :)

I couldn't care less what you and Ric are arguing about, but posting the same thing again and again, is spamming.

It would of course be a watershed moment. The sham would be in the bigtime and the deluge of ned posters on here would surely be the kiss of death.

The biggest problem I would have is who would be whom's derby? :unsure:

I couldn't care less what you and Ric are arguing about, but posting the same thing again and again, is spamming.

For a change, it seems I am the innocent party, gaffer.. ;)

It's not, but never mind...I must bow down to your superior knowledge *snigger* :)

The biggest problem I would have is who would be whom's derby? :unsure:

For a change, it seems I am the innocent party, gaffer.. ;)

Well Dundee hate us more than United, years of diddyfication have seen to that. We of course enjoy our love-ins with United so I suppose the Didees can only pray for a cup tie with Arbroath or something.

Oh, and Ric is an utter fanny. Fucking gypsy.

Awww... muggster me ol' mucker... et tu brute? :(

Well Dundee hate us more than United, years of diddyfication have seen to that. We of course enjoy our love-ins with United so I suppose the Didees can only pray for a cup tie with Arbroath or something.

It sure is a tough one. It seems an altogether incestuous relationship you lot have. That said, Tayside...

Mind you, United will go bust soon, so that'll ease your worries, that's if Dundee don't implode when their sugar daddy stops supplying the finance.. ;)

While I appreciate it's bad luck on the lad, what did he expect riding a train in a highly flammable garment, wearing team colours and surrounded by opposition fans with a drink in them? It doesn't take a genius to realise that was a bad combo. Could he not have taken the outfit off once he was on the train?

I, like Div and almost the rest of the forum, did have a chuckle at the reporting. The two Dundee fannies who are trying to claim we are all bad eggs for laughing really should get a grip. We are laughing at the situation and not the person, and if you can't understand that then you are stupider than the team you support suggests.

aye im sure he is sitting thinking "aye well it's my own fault I did think that possibly having a bit of fun and dressing up as a sheep on halloween would mean that an opposition fan with a few beers down him would want to set fire to me" what a load of absolute nonsense!

im sure this has been said to you already but i got bored reading through the pages of you two having a go at eachother - get a room!

aye im sure he is sitting thinking "aye well it's my own fault I did think that possibly having a bit of fun and dressing up as a sheep on halloween would mean that an opposition fan with a few beers down him would want to set fire to me" what a load of absolute nonsense!

I'm not saying that.

What I am saying, and listen closely because you've obviously not picked it up when I've repeated myself on this thread, there is a certain amount of common sense involved in life. Sure it would be lovely if there was no violence or stupidity in the world but there is, and if you have the common sense enough to avoid it then you wouldn't be in what must have been a highly flammable costume in and amongst drunken opposition fans. Yes, he shouldn't have been set alight, and I am in no way condoning the actions, but experience tells us exactly what football fans are like.

It's all very sad, but ultimately avoidable.

I'm not saying that.

What I am saying, and listen closely because you've obviously not picked it up when I've repeated myself on this thread, there is a certain amount of common sense involved in life. Sure it would be lovely if there was no violence or stupidity in the world but there is, and if you have the common sense enough to avoid it then you wouldn't be in what must have been a highly flammable costume in and amongst drunken opposition fans. Yes, he shouldn't have been set alight, and I am in no way condoning the actions, but experience tells us exactly what football fans are like.

It's all very sad, but ultimately avoidable.

as i said before i got bored reading the cairry on with you two, doesn't make any difference i still completly disagree with your thinking. Not all football fans are nuggets and if I had been in his position i would never have given it a second thought

as i said before i got bored reading the cairry on with you two, doesn't make any difference i still completly disagree with your thinking. Not all football fans are nuggets and if I had been in his position i would never have given it a second thought

You are the first St Mirren poster I have come across that I might actually like.

Archived