Aberdeen Fan Accidentally Set On Fire

speccy1984

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You don't even know the meaning of "contradiction"...that's how thick you are :lol:

:lol:

Deary me, you really aren't the sharpest tool in the box.

What do you expect me to do? Read the shite that you lot are posting about me and ignore it?

Well you have three choices.

1) You don't reply.

2) You reply in good humour and take the ribbing in the light hearted way it's been intended from the start by everyone.

3) Act like a total dick.

Now far be it for me to speak for all reading your comments, but I have a feeling you've been on the border of (3) for most of this thread.

Deary me, you really aren't the sharpest tool in the box.

Well you have three choices.

1) You don't reply.

2) You reply in good humour and take the ribbing in the light hearted way it's been intended from the start by everyone.

3) Act like a total dick.

Now far be it for me to speak for all reading your comments, but I have a feeling you've been on the border of (3) for most of this thread.

:1eye <- you

For the last time: I don't think it's "funny as f**k" that the guy got injured. I think the image that the BBC story conjured up was funny.

If this is the level of posting that we'll get from Dundee fans, I'd rather Queen of the South were promoted.

"Pools panel result, home win:

Thommohawk 1 v 0 craigkillie"

Still keeping to (3)? You could change direction and stop being the laughing stock of this thread. Obviously if public humiliation is something you are happy with, I wouldn't want to get in your way..

Reel him in Ric :lol::lol::lol:

Heh.. no, no, there's no reeling in here. He's verbally thrashing about so much he jumps right into any poster's net. Shame he's not a keeper though... straight back into the diddy pool. ;)

Still keeping to (3)? You could change direction and stop being the laughing stock of this thread. Obviously if public humiliation is something you are happy with, I wouldn't want to get in your way..

Heh.. no, no, there's no reeling in here. He's verbally thrashing about so much he jumps right into any poster's net. Shame he's not a keeper though... straight back into the diddy pool. ;)

must.. get.. last.. comment..

Deary me, are you that desperate to look a fanny. You really should just stop now and nip off back to the fizzy pop leagues where you should be posting.

You have to love how EF's debating style has gone from being a screaming drama queen, to Internet hardman, and now repetitive monosyllabic answers.

He really should have gone for options (1) or (2) earlier.

Ladies and Gentleman, you are witnessing a Ric induced breakdown.

That's probably true: he spouts so much pish that there's little point in even bothering to read it, so communication breaks down to a simple graphical representation of him :)

You have to love how EF's debating style has gone from being a screaming drama queen, to Internet hardman, and now repetitive monosyllabic answers.

He really should have gone for options (1) or (2) earlier.

Archived