Aberdeen Fan Accidentally Set On Fire

speccy1984

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Could have been worse.Could have been dressed up as a Continuity IRA sympathiser with no poppy? <_<

Each to their own.

If thats how like your sheep wire in.

Deviant :rolleyes:

What I found amusing was the wording in the BBC article which claimed that a man, dressed as a sheep, was running through a train on fire, whilst everyone around him threw beer at him.

Maybe if you were there it wasn't funny, but that description made me laugh.

Indeed, whilst I also wish the boy a speedy recovery I also laughed at the BBC article.

Pretty low to see the sheep puns on the thread though, cheap shots. That said Ive no doubt some sicko will dream up a mehmeh about the incident too.

Guest Springboard
It's just a pity it didn't traumatise you enough to stop you posting pish on here. Get over youself, lad.

Please stop flaming other posters.

Those jolly diddies setting people alight now. Dosen't MATTER though, at least they didn't sing any bigotted songs.

Your patter is atrocious.

It really is by the way, I am not at the wind up here.

Guest Springboard
Indeed, whilst I also wish the boy a speedy recovery I also laughed at the BBC article.

Yeah, but you're just a baaaaaaaaaaaaastard.

Guest Springboard

What I really don't understand is why a Hibs fan would actually dress-up as a sheep and board a train full of Aberdeen fans? Surely he never expected the journey would end favourably and he would end-up returning home after having enjoyed some friendly patter with the Aberdeen faithful? Naturally, I don't suppose he imagined he would be set on fire either, but still...bit fucking stupid. Sorry, REALLY, REALLY, fucking stupid.

What I really don't understand is why a Hibs fan would actually dress-up as a sheep and board a train full of Aberdeen fans? Surely he never expected the journey would end favourably and he would end-up returning home after having enjoyed some friendly patter with the Aberdeen faithful? Naturally, I don't suppose he imagined he would be set on fire either, but still...bit fucking stupid. Sorry, REALLY, REALLY, fucking stupid.

Springboard, you are getting mixed up. It was an Aberdeen fan dressed up who was set on fire by a Hibs fan.

Guest Springboard
Springboard, you are getting mixed up. It was an Aberdeen fan dressed up who was set on fire by a Hibs fan.

Where does it say that?

Is that in a different article? I haven't read the whole thread, I'm being a bit of a lazy b*****d.

Archived