Gold Forum Discussion.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get the thread "Airdrie Player Shits Himself" in here. Thick Junior / Rangers fan takes delight in telling folk he pissed on people, stuck his finger up his own arse, picked out shite and threw it at folk.

Then when (rightly) pulled up for this horrific behaviour, takes a total huff and says folk have no sense of humour and is boring. Utterly priceless.

• 3 weeks later...

Could somebody tell me the story of Kilt?

Literally see this man 3-4 times a week as he works in an establishment I frequent. Had no idea till a more experienced P&B'er friend joined me in said joint once... Alluded to the fact that Kilt is a bad egg. Can someone tell me where his egg went wrong?

Well put it this the way the vast majority of his posts on here were made from prison. I certainly wouldn't approach him as he was quite friendly with some of the more notorious characters in Glasgow's underworld and has used his contacts to 'resolve' problems he's had with posters on P&B. Apparently.

Could somebody tell me the story of Kilt?

Literally see this man 3-4 times a week as he works in an establishment I frequent. Had no idea till a more experienced P&B'er friend joined me in said joint once... Alluded to the fact that Kilt is a bad egg. Can someone tell me where his egg went wrong?

a hint

• 1 month later...
Guest honestrae95

I'm a bit of a hypocrite as I posted quite alot in it, but yes some of it was,admittedly pish, but there were some proper laugh out loud bits as well.

This.

So get it in here!

Archived