Sign in to follow this  
Ebanda's Handyman Services

Gold Forum Discussion.

When all the abuse dies down I would like to nominate Worst / Date Offer thread in GN.  http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/123601-worst-date-offer/page__st__25

From post 48.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned

There has been a thread raging in the Misc Other Football forum about Rooney v Kaka. I'd like to nominate it for Gold when it eventually dies down. Some of the arguments and debating in it are ridiculously hilarious.

Yep the last ten pages are brilliant!

Clicky

I can't believe I only discovered the Make Your Own Movie thread tonight, just spent the last 90 minutes pissing myself.

I can't believe I only discovered the Make Your Own Movie thread tonight, just spent the last 90 minutes pissing myself.

Post #75 on that thread is the best thing I've ever seen on here. I think it's the accents that make it.

I like the roulette systems thread in the gambling forum.

Just read this !!!!! Amazing stuff laugh.gif

Just had a view through the 'sex in a cinema' story. As mentioned on the thread, 'you hopeless shitgibbon' is as good an insult as you're likely to read on here :)

The REAL Leigh Griffiths blog is the most obvious Gold standard thread in P&B history.

Also, very proud to have started the only thread in Gold that is still open for comment cool.gif

The Alloa v Clyde thread where we were introduced to the infamous numberonewasp should be in here, top notch.

When it finally ends I think the SNP shite it from the senate thread should end up in here, it's an unbelievable thread.

The current St. Mirren vs. Rangers thread, once it's all said and done, has to be considered.

The current St. Mirren vs. Rangers thread, once it's all said and done, has to be considered.

Yep i agree and will put it in here in due course :D

Sign in to follow this