Gold Forum Discussion.

I don't visit this forum that often so there's probably a good chance it has been requested already. But whatever happened to the Champions/Blocked Drain thread that was on here a few years ago? I remember trying to search for it a while back without success. Shame if it has been deleted. An all time classic.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't visit this forum that often so there's probably a good chance it has been requested already. But whatever happened to the Champions/Blocked Drain thread that was on here a few years ago? I remember trying to search for it a while back without success. Shame if it has been deleted. An all time classic.

Link

I think it has been deleted.

xbl's 'locked doors' breakdown is surely a contender, expecially as it seems to have run its course now.

I agree, that was quite funny.

Sorry XBL, but looking back now I'm sure you would agree.

I agree, that was quite funny.

Sorry XBL, but looking back now I'm sure you would agree.

Oh absolutely. Especially when you see how absurd I can go before people decide I'm not being entire serious! I was talking about factions, allies, talk of fightbacks, and people were lapping it up. But the original thread, before it got absurd, still surprises me. My flatmate complains if I lock her in by accident (by going out and not realising she is still in), and right now, my front door is still open.

Paranoid bassas. B)

Edited to add, it is quite funny, and as Stewarty said, it has become a dead thread, and so fits the criteria for moving.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There has been a thread raging in the Misc Other Football forum about Rooney v Kaka. I'd like to nominate it for Gold when it eventually dies down. Some of the arguments and debating in it are ridiculously hilarious.

There has been a thread raging in the Misc Other Football forum about Rooney v Kaka. I'd like to nominate it for Gold when it eventually dies down. Some of the arguments and debating in it are ridiculously hilarious.

I agree, that Davie82 is not only a great football player but he also has qualifications from uni as well.

Can a Mod please move the "Do you remember?" thread from GN to Gold?

Div clearly either isn't going to reopen it or simply isn't aware that it has been cleaned and restored but not reopened. As Stewarty said in the other thread, before it descended into abuse it had 20 odd pages of great stuff and if it's going to stay locked it ought to be in here.

Thanks. :)

EDITED to add a link to the thread if it helps.

Do You Remember?

Can a Mod please move the "Do you remember?" thread from GN to Gold?

Div clearly either isn't going to reopen it or simply isn't aware that it has been cleaned and restored but not reopened. As Stewarty said in the other thread, before it descended into abuse it had 20 odd pages of great stuff and if it's going to stay locked it ought to be in here.

Thanks. :)

EDITED to add a link to the thread if it helps.

Do You Remember?

Fair enough it is in.

Archived