Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

4 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Went into princes street gardens after my work, 3 lures had been dropped. So many people there just sitting with their phones out. Game kept crashing though, fucking annoying especially when a 365CP Squirtle & 300CP Growlithe got away. The crashes are fucking infuriating.

not had crashing issues myself. But when im walking i close and immediately reopen the app to get the nearby list to update as its all kinds of fucked right now

I'm in Bratislava just now and came across a street corner where twenty people were hanging about with their phones out, aged between 14 and 40. Don't need to say what they were all doing!

Been playing it occasionally when I have wifi. Caught an eevee and ghastly so chuffed with that.

Can't wait to be in Austria tomorrow where I get inclusive data with 3 mobile......

This should get its own sub forum I reckon .
Which team is everyone in?
I went with the red team :-)

I went red, too. Most of the gyms around me are red, barely anyone seems to be yellow.

Got a couple of Dratinis along the canal today, and I'm nearly halfway to a Gyrados now. Magikarps from 2k eggs are a blessing! Got a Sandshrew from a 5K one yesterday too, was delighted.

My workmates have started playing and alerted me to a Graveller in the office this morning. Much happiness.

Team Yellow, mostly cause i want a Zapdos and apparently the team you pick determines which of the legendary birds you might find. 

Exactly the same as me. Especially with the abundance of Water Pokemon people have, thunder is possibly overpowered a little.

4 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

In Pokemon Go or the main games? Cause in the main games they are kinda shit. Could use a new evolution to that line to make them relevant again. 

in pokemon go, ive always faced hard as f**k hypnos, and mine was pishing the gym battles today but couldnt hold the gym at the trainstation on menock road

Just now, GingerSaint said:

Who the f**k has a record player nowadays?

Just put it in your microwave, then set the microwave to ten minutes...

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Just put it in your microwave, then set the microwave to ten minutes...

get your hands on a high power magnet run it up and down your phone, it tricks the GPS into thinking your moving really fast, get a 10k egg done in 10 seconds honest!

seemingly people are installing mock GPS location apps that trick the game into thinking you are somewhere completely different, probably why some rarer pokemon are appearing in shitehole places lol

dont really see the point in that tbh, ruins the actual point of the game

seemingly people are installing mock GPS location apps that trick the game into thinking you are somewhere completely different, probably why some rarer pokemon are appearing in shitehole places lol

dont really see the point in that tbh, ruins the actual point of the game

Same with any game these days though. See ultimate team on Fifa, folk can't be arsed doing it properly and want everything immediately hence why they buy things.

I've lost count of the amount of times this game crashes on me after after I've thrown a pokeball at a pokemon, resulting in not getting the pokemon and losing pokeballs. So frustrating and yet I continue to play!

1 minute ago, Phantoms Livi Lass said:

Someone I know claims if you walk 500 meters you automatically get a Pikachu. Is this true?  

if you ignore the starter choices when you first start the game and walk until they disappear then a Pikachu will spawn, its been confirmed