Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

6 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Does anyone have tips on how to find fire Pokemon? I haven't come across any in the wild yet! 

Get yourself near a Volcano.

17, just about to roll over to 18. 

Hows your starter getting along?

I chose Charmander and havent seen a single one since. Did, briefly, see a Bulbasor and a Squirtle but never seen a sigle glimpe of old flamey c**t.

Starters are clearly going to be the worst to find. I chose Charmander too and haven't seen one. I've caught 3 Squirtles though around Haymarket.

Knightswood Library, near my gaff, is described as "Books and slow internet, not open Sunday"

I picked a Charmander to start with and hatched one in an egg. Feel bad that I'm going to have to transfer the OG.

13 hours ago, Kyle said:

Does anyone have tips on how to find fire Pokemon? I haven't come across any in the wild yet! 

Not convinced this is will necessarily be true, however I have found 2 Vulpix and a ponyta quite close to a crematorium and I have only played a little bit.

Away to try a gym soon, have no clue what to do though so will probably get humped :lol:

Someone left a couple of lures at the city quay a couple nights ago and caught my first water and electrics.Great scenes

1468760240186.jpg1468760249475.jpg

Edited by Louis Litt