Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

Went out with the gf to catch Pokemon and hatch eggs today but had to turn back cus it was too rainy. She caught a Jigglypuff though, my game froze when I nearly had a Jynx. I think it's the signal dropping out not the servers when I freeze, my 3G is pretty shit. Mabye it's just me.

9 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

Went out with the gf to catch Pokemon and hatch eggs today but had to turn back cus it was too rainy. She caught a Jigglypuff though, my game froze when I nearly had a Jynx. I think it's the signal dropping out not the servers when I freeze, my 3G is pretty shit. Mabye it's just me.

Have a look at the journal. Sometimes when it crashes after you've thrown a ball it will still register as being caught. 

I got a ninetails last night was genuinely delighted[emoji38]

I hate you, more than the dark night hates the dawn. You c**t.

In all seriousness i got so hyped for it, and knew i had no chance of getting it but just prayed anyway. Assume you have to be a certain level? Or have a similar level of Pokemon already caught?

I'm not too sure how it works, if it shows up there's got to be a chance of catching it? It might just take a shit load of pokeballs. Im level 13 now so nearly all the good Pokemon or high level common ones are harder to catch. You get Great Balls at this level though which helps so I use them along with Berries for ones I really want.

I've just been catching every single Pokemon that shows itself to me. Been working so far.

I'm not too sure how it works, if it shows up there's got to be a chance of catching it? It might just take a shit load of pokeballs. Im level 13 now so nearly all the good Pokemon or high level common ones are harder to catch. You get Great Balls at this level though which helps so I use them along with Berries for ones I really want.

I've just been catching every single Pokemon that shows itself to me. Been working so far.

Not sure how it works. Had assumed ones that come up as ???CP are ones that are too high a level to catch, but ive managed to get two of them so far. Both have been far higher than any other I had at the time.

I can't get any other Pokemon than the ones I've already caught. It's doing my nut in just getting fucking Rattata's or Pidgey's. What's the deal with the berries btw?

You throw the Berries when trying to catch one that is difficult to catch, it's meant to make it easier for one throw of a pokeball.