Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

Fair enough.

I don't know what I'll be getting. I usually get the opposite one from my mate. I have gold for the GBC, so I might get that.

Yeah, I only have one mate that plays pokemon. The rest call me sad fucker. :P

Anyways he's getting SoulSilver and if you want to get Rayquaza you have to have both Groudon and Kyogre in the game, they are version exclusives, although I can't quite remember which ones which...

Yeah, I only have one mate that plays pokemon. The rest call me sad fucker. :P

Anyways he's getting SoulSilver and if you want to get Rayquaza you have to have both Groudon and Kyogre in the game, they are version exclusives, although I can't quite remember which ones which...

What, in the new ones? That's pretty cool.

Edit - Um, spelling.

Edited by Smurph

What, in the new ones? That's pretty cool.

Edit - Um, spelling.

I read it somewhere, I'll try and find a link. Anyways its post story as you need the national dex and what not...

Edit: I have found the information and it turns out Kyogre is for Heart Gold and Groudon for Soul Silver. Heres the link:

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/legends.shtml

Edited by Turbo_dee

I read it somewhere, I'll try and find a link. Anyways its post story as you need the national dex and what not...

Edit: I have found the information and it turns out Kyogre is for Heart Gold and Groudon for Soul Silver. Heres the link:

http://www.serebii.n...r/legends.shtml

Cheers pal.

I was in GAME today after the match, and you could pre-order the games. I think I'll do it next week or something.

It was all about cheating for me on Pokemon Blue, used to make it so much more fun for a 7/8 year old boy. Found more enjoyment in the cards though, trading was the tits although i can always remember them being really expensive and you would pay whatever amount of money it was for four copies of a Weedle.

What emulators do people use for Red/Blue/Yellow? I want to download one but only one that can be recommended by you fine fellows cool.gif

Download Visual Boy Advance, then either a FireRed or LeafGreen rom. They are the remakes of the very first games, so you've got everything that was in the classic games in a nicer package.

Download Visual Boy Advance, then either a FireRed or LeafGreen rom. They are the remakes of the very first games, so you've got everything that was in the classic games in a nicer package.

I may have played this until 3am this morning... I'm addicted. ph34r.gif

My brother fucking reformatted the hard drive on the household PC just because it wasn't running quick enough for his piece of shit World of Warcraft fagfest.

And I lost my Pokemon Red savefile.

Raging! :(

My brother fucking reformatted the hard drive on the household PC just because it wasn't running quick enough for his piece of shit World of Warcraft fagfest.

Raging! :(

:lol:

Unlucky.

I was playing Gold on my GBC the other day (until the batteries ran out!) and I had all six starter Pokémon from the first two generations. 8)

This thread brought out the old GBA and blue, so have been playing it, but got bored so did the old rare candy and master ball cheats and now have unlimited of both.

Ended up with a level 100 Pidgey :lol: It ripped the elite 4 to bits.

Might get the new ones for the DS on that ill-spoken thing that you download games to, I will say no moreph34r.gif

Raging! sad.gif

I nearly threw my guinea pig across the room in frustration when i accidently saved over my yellow file with my level 100 clefable

But I came back..........

My girlfriends bought me a DS for my birthday next month, £150 its a NDS lite with 10 accessories, carry case and all the usual stuff and 18 games, the games are likely copies cause they have no cases, but i think you get to choose the 18 games, ive requested:

• Pokemon Diamond
  • Pokemon Pearl
  • Pokemon Platinium
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky
  • Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almina
  • Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
  • Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
  • New Super Mario Bro's
  • Mario Kart DS
  • Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
  • Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
  • Metroid Prime: Hunters
  • Animal Crossing: Wild World
  • Tetris DS
  • Final Fantasy III
  • Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

So im gonna be getting my pokemon on again, ive been trying to get those nds emulators working on my pc but they only work fine every now and then, and to be honest, i miss playing games on the bog and stuff. Hopefully ill get the games i asked for cause my xboxes dvd drive is starting to f**k up and i think im gonna have to send it off to get repaired. Im looking forward to that mario game too. My girlfriend has a ds too so were gonna play online and stuff.

I know the DS lite is the second oldest model of DS, but lets face it, if you have the choice of the newest model ds with no games, or one with a slightly smaller screen and no camera but 18 games possibly of your choice what would you pick?

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

I nearly threw my guinea pig across the room in frustration when i accidently saved over my yellow file with my level 100 clefable

But I came back..........

I don't know if it's the amount of alcohol I've had tonight, but I had a right hearty lol at that. Think I enjoyed it so much because I understand your pain... :(:P

Started again on Red last night, beat Brock first time this time as I remembered Charmander ain't good enough but Charmeleon with Metal Claw does the trick. Also caught Pikachu in Vermillion Forest so I'm training that up :D Also have a Beedrill after catching a Weedle and levelling it up, so in a weird way I'm almost glad my other game got deleted...

I don't know if it's the amount of alcohol I've had tonight, but I had a right hearty lol at that. Think I enjoyed it so much because I understand your pain... :(:P

Started again on Red last night, beat Brock first time this time as I remembered Charmander ain't good enough but Charmeleon with Metal Claw does the trick. Also caught Pikachu in Vermillion Forest so I'm training that up :D Also have a Beedrill after catching a Weedle and levelling it up, so in a weird way I'm almost glad my other game got deleted...

Found out im getting those games i asked for, Pokemon fire red is excellent. I was playing my missuses game of leaf green the other night, shes just defeated brock and is heading for mount moon, ive caught her a pidgey that im training up and a ratata, shes got a wartortle and spearow at level 18. I love pokemon lol, just talking about her game is making me wanna play.