Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

No we won't, the problem is you cant see a diglett in the game, so we can't look for them in gts, if it were that easy I would have finise by now. As it stands u can only search for the 500 pokemon I have seen in the game.

Can anybody tell me where to find a power lens? I'm currently trying to breed a deino with modest nature and dark pulse. I now have a total of 21 of these b*****ds if anybody wants one. I have pretty much every nature available.

Can anybody tell me where to find a power lens? I'm currently trying to breed a deino with modest nature and dark pulse. I now have a total of 21 of these b*****ds if anybody wants one. I have pretty much every nature available.

You need to do the battle subway and get 16BP then you can get one.

I'll be about tonight if people are doing trading, I'll post my list in a second.

Apologies for the size, that's mine. I'm currently working on evolving my gen 2 ones that I've only got the first stage of.

post-25889-0-85627400-1302282429_thumb.p

Edited by forehead7

You need to do the battle subway and get 16BP then you can get one.

I'll be about tonight if people are doing trading, I'll post my list in a second.

Apologies for the size, that's mine. I'm currently working on evolving my gen 2 ones that I've only got the first stage of.

Cheers. I've just went and beat seven trainers in a row and you only get 3 BP for it, which is unfortunate.

I can get people a bulbasaur if anybody still needs one?

Forehead, I havnt had a look properly at your picture, but I reckon I have at least 3 of the first gens you need, which you can evolve into 6.

Forehead, I havnt had a look properly at your picture, but I reckon I have at least 3 of the first gens you need, which you can evolve into 6.

I'm down to only needing Diglett, Koffing, Voltorb and Tauros now! And I might be on my way to getting a diglett cool.gif

edit: and ekans

Edited by forehead7

You are more than welcome to an ekans and a koffing if you so desire, buy if you get a diglett I shall be having one you bred. Capiche ( understand, for lichtie benefit ).

Hit the magic 500, having spent the evening breeding all my pokemon to get the first forms I didnt have, I only have another 2o to catch which I have seen, then its going to get tough. Still have another 10 or so to evolve as well, which will bump up the dex count.

I will post a redone list later.