Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

Was worth a shot, it'll be a rare one if no one has traded a Sudowoodo over rolleyes.gif

I can get a sudowoodo in GTS. Oh and the way you said it, it was at that point, I no longer wanted to be in a virtual room with you, alone. :P

Defeated the dragon type gym leader today. Piece of piss with my Haxorus. My current team are as follows:

Level 52 Sigilyph

Level 51 Haxorus

Level 51 Galvantula

Level 51 Emboar

Level 51 Excadrill

I have a level 43 Stoutland and Lilligant in reserve.

Now as much as I love the gts negotiations, they should ban people who haven't completed the game. Sure stupid japanese person I will trade my lv.100 ho-oh for a lv.5 patrat, for god sake.

Finally got a Tornadus! Not without the Wifi's best attempt to thwart it though. Was gonna get one yesterday for Cryogonal, Boldore and Sawk but the guy kept getting a communication error and I just finished trading with someone who was having problems. Got it for a Heatran(had two anyway and I think the one I gave him might've been hacked)

Finally got a Tornadus! Not without the Wifi's best attempt to thwart it though. Was gonna get one yesterday for Cryogonal, Boldore and Sawk but the guy kept getting a communication error and I just finished trading with someone who was having problems. Got it for a Heatran(had two anyway and I think the one I gave him might've been hacked)

I assume you still have Thundurus, I got rid of mine for a Landurus and had a real struggle getting the final Tornodus, took ages.

Up to 420 caughtor something, so going well, I reckon I can get to 500 easily enough, by breeding, evolving and using GTS for the lesser pokemon, things like I got a grimer, for a tuirtuoga. Its going to get a hell of a lot harder from there on in, cause you cant breed legendaries and things liek Zapdos, Moltres and Artiguno are thin on the ground, I have only seem Moltres (twice) in negotiations, but I think the guy was just showing off and got suitibly annoyed when I ousted him with Ho-Oh, Mewtwo and a lv. 100 Landurus.

Also finally managed to get a complete starter evolved set, all to at least lv. 50 or more, soe of tehm are shite mind, the likes of Meganium, Swampert and Sarumott are all terrible. Funnily enough, I found all of teh best ones are fire types, they all learn better moves and are generally just better ll round. With teh likes of Empoeon and Blastoise, you have to teach them better moves and the less thats said about teh grass starters the better.

I assume you still have Thundurus, I got rid of mine for a Landurus and had a real struggle getting the final Tornodus, took ages.

Up to 420 caughtor something, so going well, I reckon I can get to 500 easily enough, by breeding, evolving and using GTS for the lesser pokemon, things like I got a grimer, for a tuirtuoga. Its going to get a hell of a lot harder from there on in, cause you cant breed legendaries and things liek Zapdos, Moltres and Artiguno are thin on the ground, I have only seem Moltres (twice) in negotiations, but I think the guy was just showing off and got suitibly annoyed when I ousted him with Ho-Oh, Mewtwo and a lv. 100 Landurus.

Also finally managed to get a complete starter evolved set, all to at least lv. 50 or more, soe of tehm are shite mind, the likes of Meganium, Swampert and Sarumott are all terrible. Funnily enough, I found all of teh best ones are fire types, they all learn better moves and are generally just better ll round. With teh likes of Empoeon and Blastoise, you have to teach them better moves and the less thats said about teh grass starters the better.

Yeah I do still have it, I wouldn't have been that pissed off if he'd wanted Thundurus since more people seem to have White than Black, that I've encountered so it's attainable. I'm up to 363 out of 444 caught but I've still got loads to breed so will probably up to 400 after I've done all that.

From the Unova Pokedex, I just need: Swoobat, Leavanny, Zorua, Zoruark, Cryogonal, Braviary, Hydregion, Volcarona and Landorus (and the three Event Pokemon at the end).

I actually think Swampert was definitely one of the best water starters. Although, it's clear that Charizard and Infernape are the best starters.

I've defeated the elite four and the first thing I notice are that trainers have taken a massive jump up in levels and are all above me level wise. Where's the best place to train post elite four?

I'm also hard at work trying to catch the legendaries. I have Thunderus down to 1HP and he is paralyzed, so it's a case of finding him now. I also have Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion and Zekrom and each one was caught after varying degrees of difficulty. I caught Zekrom in my second ultra ball which was really quick. The first time I battled Cobalion I used 25 Dusk balls, 20 Ultra balls and 3 Timer balls, before he ended up fainting all my pokemon. The second time I caught him after only 4 dusk balls.

From the Unova Pokedex, I just need: Swoobat, Leavanny, Zorua, Zoruark, Cryogonal, Braviary, Hydregion, Volcarona and Landorus (and the three Event Pokemon at the end).

Those don't matter ATM just go and see professor juniper and she will say you have completed it anyway.

I'm pretty damn close to finishing it myself, I also realised that I need to trade with another 6 (other) people then I get another master ball smile.gif

I still need to evolve rufflet, vullaby, gollet and one other that I can't remember then I'm good to go. What does Juniper give you once you've done the Unova one?

I'm pretty damn close to finishing it myself, I also realised that I need to trade with another 6 (other) people then I get another master ball smile.gif

I still need to evolve rufflet, vullaby, gollet and one other that I can't remember then I'm good to go. What does Juniper give you once you've done the Unova one?

Absolutely nothing and all the guy in the design office gives you, is a certificate for your room. I suppose its geared towards catching all 640 odd.

Lads, anyone got Ekans, Diglett, Doduo, Grimer, Drowzee, Voltorb or Koffing?

I've got every other generation 1 and 5(except legendaries and tentacool) and could do with them, will do dirty things.

I have Grimer, Doduo and Koffing, also probably get you a Drowzee. What you got??

I have Grimer, Doduo and Koffing, also probably get you a Drowzee. What you got??

Everything else in generation 1 that's breedable. Quite a lot from Generation two, aipom, murkrow, pineco, teddiursa, corsola, skarmony, houndour, phanpy, smeargle, elekid, magby would seem the rare uns from gen 2.

Everything else in generation 1 that's breedable. Quite a lot from Generation two, aipom, murkrow, pineco, teddiursa, corsola, skarmony, houndour, phanpy, smeargle, elekid, magby would seem the rare uns from gen 2.

Yeah I got most of the, but could go for a Teddiursa, Houndour and maybe an other, we can see, if you agree to trade.

Cant do it just now, had a drink and I dont have a clue where the DS is, but anytime tomorrow evening I am in and I can get them bred for you, if you so desire. I assume, you have found the people offering ekans, Voltorb and Drowzee, want rediculous trades. Oh and I havent even had a sniff of a Digglett, they are even rarerer on the ground then the legendary birds. If I can get one, you will be the first to know.

Yeah I got most of the, but could go for a Teddiursa, Houndour and maybe an other, we can see, if you agree to trade.

Cant do it just now, had a drink and I dont have a clue where the DS is, but anytime tomorrow evening I am in and I can get them bred for you, if you so desire. I assume, you have found the people offering ekans, Voltorb and Drowzee, want rediculous trades. Oh and I havent even had a sniff of a Digglett, they are even rarerer on the ground then the legendary birds. If I can get one, you will be the first to know.

Well the problem is I've not even seen Diglett, Dugtrio, dodrio, muk, voltorb, electrode, koffing or weezing. And touros as well so can't even search on the GTS for em.

Really, I managed to see s Doduo, Grimer and got them on GTS, managed to pick up lv. 1 Koffing on negotiations. Good luck with the Tauros, thats one which you will really struggle with, but bear in mind, if we are all in the same boat, it only needs one of us to find it and we are all quids in.

Oh and IIRC there were only 4 people giving Voltorbs up and they all wanted lv. 100 pokemon, like Suicunes and Groudons, I mean WTF hows that ever going to happen.