Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

The fact the guy caught his ponyta, would have been better if he fucked up.

Ah right. Was confused for a moment as my post was between.

Going to do a round robin of the legendaries before challenging the E4 and Champion.

Did an absolute load of trading and breeding last night, basically bred every one of the generation 1 pokemon that I hadn't evolved, so the likes of Goldusk and Marowak that were caught in their last evolution so I had loads of the baby eggs and put them up for trade for other generation 1 pokemon that I didn't have.

So I got oddish, meowth, pikachu, vaporeon, jolteon, flareon and squirtle.

Then I went on the GTS and traded a Zoruark for a Sandslash(I've got loads of Zoruas so it doesn't matter than I got shafted) and a Jolteon for a Rapidash.

Pretty close to completing the generation 1 dex excluding legendaries.

Forehead what is your dex caught up to?? Oh and do you have a Chicorita?? cause that would really help me out.

And can I ask why you were trading for sandlash and rapidash, when they are already in the game?

My Level 100 Emboar can whap the Elite 4 and Champion itself, with no ethers needed 8)

:lol: My lv. 85 Ho-oh and lv. 83 Mewtwo did this and all. Its reall not hard.

Forehead what is your dex caught up to?? Oh and do you have a Chicorita?? cause that would really help me out.

And can I ask why you were trading for sandlash and rapidash, when they are already in the game?

I've got a bayleef, I'd need to breed it back though. You got Nidoran(m), Voltorb, Diglett, Koffing, Ekans, Pidgey, Doduo, Bellsprout or Grimer?(Or any of their evolutions?)

I didn't know they were already in the game, baws.

Give me 5, need to hatch teh pidgey egg first.

I would take an egg, I trust you.

I just found out something yesterday, not sure if it's very common knowledge, but if you have a pokemon with either flame body or magma armour(both abilities) in your party then eggs hatch faster.

I would take an egg, I trust you.

I just found out something yesterday, not sure if it's very common knowledge, but if you have a pokemon with either flame body or magma armour(both abilities) in your party then eggs hatch faster.

I would problem is, I am not sure if it is a pidgey, I think it is, but I want to check, if not I will be a bit longer.

EDIT - It wasnt, but I now have an egg, which I know is a pidgey.

Edited by Widge

Your very welcome, I thought, I have no moon stones and regularly get offered NIdoking's, so why not give it to you anyway.

Oh and no I do not want any Bonsly action. :lol: