Sign in to follow this  
Ad Lib

Pokemon Thread

28 minutes ago, GingerSaint said:

New Pokemon game coming to Nintendo Switch 22nd September. Pokken Tournament DX. It's a fighting game and looks absolute pish.

Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon announced too for November 17th (3DS, of course).

Basically Sun 2 and Moon 2 Same setting, new story etc. B/W & B2/W2 were actually great games and hopefully they add enough fun stuff to make these new titles fresh

They're also adding Gold and Silver to the Virtual Console with compatibility to Poke Bank.

I'm currently making my way through Yellow on Virtual Console in order to transfer Gen I legendaries etc, so I'll maybe download one of these next.

6 hours ago, Slenderman said:

Anyone tried Magikarp Jump?

My 8 year old plays it. I love Pokemon go but Magikarp Jump is very much a child's game I'd say. 

On 6/8/2017 at 07:34, Lisa Cuddy said:

My 8 year old plays it. I love Pokemon go but Magikarp Jump is very much a child's game I'd say. 

Probably better at it than me. I tried it and my 1st Magikarp got stolen by a Pigeotto. :lol:

Probably better at it than me. I tried it and my 1st Magikarp got stolen by a Pigeotto. :lol:

Voltorb killed mines, deleted it after that.

Probably naecunt is still playing it, but captured a Farfetch'd just outside my house.

Thought they were regional Pokemon.

1 hour ago, Slenderman said:

Probably naecunt is still playing it, but captured a Farfetch'd just outside my house.

Thought they were regional Pokemon.

recent global event, catch 3billion pokemon in x amount of days and regional pokemon spawn elsewhere now, caught 3 of them myself today, all shite ratings

I'll need to get round to finishing Sun actually.  Last thing I did was the opening of the first ultra wormhole thing. Pretty good game considering the last 2 I've owned were sapphire and soul silver.

Will see about the new games after that. I'm still filling my team with gen 1 and 2 mons right enough.

Honestly, given how the Pokemon anime is structured, there isn’t really any reason they couldn’t milk it as long as the series is popular. The formula they’ve got allows them to introduce a new generation of kids to Ash Ketchum every 3–4 years or so, and the general quality of what they produce will keep old fans coming back. And I definitely wouldn’t say that the Pokemon anime should end, but personally, it hasn’t really been for me much these last few years. Also you can download  pokemon ruby roms and play pokemon game.

Edited by gamersmith