Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

On 6/8/2017 at 07:34, Lisa Cuddy said:

My 8 year old plays it. I love Pokemon go but Magikarp Jump is very much a child's game I'd say. 

Probably better at it than me. I tried it and my 1st Magikarp got stolen by a Pigeotto. :lol:

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Slenderman said:

Probably naecunt is still playing it, but captured a Farfetch'd just outside my house.

Thought they were regional Pokemon.

recent global event, catch 3billion pokemon in x amount of days and regional pokemon spawn elsewhere now, caught 3 of them myself today, all shite ratings

I'll need to get round to finishing Sun actually.  Last thing I did was the opening of the first ultra wormhole thing. Pretty good game considering the last 2 I've owned were sapphire and soul silver.

Will see about the new games after that. I'm still filling my team with gen 1 and 2 mons right enough.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Honestly, given how the Pokemon anime is structured, there isn’t really any reason they couldn’t milk it as long as the series is popular. The formula they’ve got allows them to introduce a new generation of kids to Ash Ketchum every 3–4 years or so, and the general quality of what they produce will keep old fans coming back. And I definitely wouldn’t say that the Pokemon anime should end, but personally, it hasn’t really been for me much these last few years. Also you can download  pokemon ruby roms and play pokemon game.

Edited by gamersmith

• 1 year later...

Bump - Just bought Sword for my stepdaughter's wee girl as she's taken a recent liking to all things Pokémon. Haven't played a main series game in about 7 years so gave it a spin myself and by f**k I remember why I don't play them.

This shit is like crack.

Bump - Just bought Sword for my stepdaughter's wee girl as she's taken a recent liking to all things Pokémon. Haven't played a main series game in about 7 years so gave it a spin myself and by f**k I remember why I don't play them.
This shit is like crack.

Funny, I was in CEX on Wednesday and was tempted to pick up a switch and the new game. Decided against it after remembering the hours of addiction to Red, Gold, Black and Pearl.

4 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

This shit is like crack.

Two new titles on the horizon as well with the Diamond/ Pearl remakes and that one that looks like Breath of the Wild. Perfect time to rediscover the bug!

• 3 weeks later...