Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

I've finally bitten the bullet and gotten Sun, I know im a bit late to the party but whats the best of the three starter diddies to go for?

The kitten obvs. If only for how ludicrous the final evolution is.

On 4/5/2017 at 15:42, deldad7 said:

I've finally bitten the bullet and gotten Sun, I know im a bit late to the party but whats the best of the three starter diddies to go for?

The bird, its final evo is excellent and its signature move is really powerful, it does good damage and prevents foes from escaping, plus its Grass Ghost typing is superb

The bird, its final evo is excellent and its signature move is really powerful, it does good damage and prevents foes from escaping, plus its Grass Ghost typing is superb

Perfect mate cheers, any other tips for me? Not played a Pokemon game since Yellow

1 hour ago, Internet Citizen said:

Hunt the long grass in the first city as there's a load of good Pokemon lurking there before you really get started.

This sounds like he is trolling but its actually true, there are some really good rare pokemon that can be caught on the first island if you are patient enough. 

This sounds like he is trolling but its actually true, there are some really good rare pokemon that can be caught on the first island if you are patient enough. 

Yeah, the game kinda hints to check the long grass there but there's actually a few decent finds that'll help you out. At least initially.

ETA Also download the demo and complete it to get Greninja.

• 1 month later...

New Pokemon game coming to Nintendo Switch 22nd September. Pokken Tournament DX. It's a fighting game and looks absolute pish.

Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon announced too for November 17th (3DS, of course).

28 minutes ago, GingerSaint said:

New Pokemon game coming to Nintendo Switch 22nd September. Pokken Tournament DX. It's a fighting game and looks absolute pish.

Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon announced too for November 17th (3DS, of course).

Basically Sun 2 and Moon 2 Same setting, new story etc. B/W & B2/W2 were actually great games and hopefully they add enough fun stuff to make these new titles fresh