Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

Update on my Alpha Sapphire game, just about to tackle Gym 5

Playing without exp share is definitely the way to go, cause I'm sure last time I was at least 10 levels above where I am now. 

My Tyrogue evolved into a Hitmonchan, was hoping for a Hitmonlee but oh well, Traded my Swellow for Latias when she became available and decided to trade my shiftry for a Dragonair I had available in my bank 

20160829_133309~01.jpg

On 28/08/2016 at 20:49, Slenderman said:

Maybe maxed out your storage?

Nope, only ever have about 40 at a time because I get rid of the shit ones. Has happened to other people as well though so I'm not the only one who's been exercising for nothing. 

3 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Nope, only ever have about 40 at a time because I get rid of the shit ones. Has happened to other people as well though so I'm not the only one who's been exercising for nothing. 

I'g greet if it happened just as a 10km was about to hatch.

5 hours ago, Slenderman said:

Anyone heard the rumour that Chansey cuts aboot hospitals?

I saw it mentioned in a YouTube vid, but now it's popped up on Pokefind.

yup heard that as they were the pokemon that helped nurse joy in the cartoons if memory serves me right

same as ghost pokemon supposed to be near graveyards etc, and water pokemon at rivers etc

1 hour ago, 54_and_counting said:

yup heard that as they were the pokemon that helped nurse joy in the cartoons if memory serves me right

same as ghost pokemon supposed to be near graveyards etc, and water pokemon at rivers etc

Will confirm the water Pokemon near rivers etc. Ferry terminal nearby is a goldmine for Shellder, Seel, Staryu, Krabby & Horsea.

unnamed.png

15 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I'm up to 138 now. Venusaur,  Charizard, Raichu, Alakazam and.... Weezing left to get. Managed to get Tauros, but still without Kangaskhan and Farfetch'd.

The buddy system will help, but means a but load of walking.

Unless you're sitting on my couch. For some reason, in one particular spot, the GPS can't decide where I am. My avatar runs about daft (I've had to tell it I'm a passenger twice this evening) and I've hatched a few eggs and discovered some magikarp candies, all while watching Bake Off.

Got a 96 IV Pikachu from an egg. Gonnae use him as buddy then revert to lolkarps.

Found a 1097CP Electrabuzz just at a walkway over a train track. Morbid irony.

Edited by Slenderman

On 14/09/2016 at 23:43, Kyle said:

I'm up to 138 now. Venusaur,  Charizard, Raichu, Alakazam and.... Weezing left to get. Managed to get Tauros, but still without Kangaskhan and Farfetch'd.

The buddy system will help, but means a but load of walking.

Where are you playing/searching for Mons?

I am on 120 and cant getbclose to anything new on the Pokèdex