Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

I'll need to get mine set up, I forgot all about it before I left.

The game itself is fantastic thus far. The Ruins of Alph were a treat, that was fantastic.

Heading towards my third badge, Charmander evolved into charmelon and everyone else is close to evo, well except beldum. Hes like an endurance pokemon or something, you gotta endure it til it evolves at level 20 and accually starts learning moves, 20 levels of only take down.

Its kinda funny being chased by a giant robot arm tho.

Current Team:

Spr_4d_374.pngSpr_4h_001.pngSpr_4h_007.pngSpr_4h_005.pngSpr_4h_032.pngSpr_4h_016.png

Caught a Kangaskhan on the Pokéwalker :D

That took all of four minutes. :P

I'm upset, I was meant to be getting it in town today but my mate was hungover and didn't want to go in town before work.

Keep me posted on your progress everyone, it will keep me sane while I wait...

I might purchase HeartGold at some point next week. I did originally have Pokemon Silver back in the day but Gold was far superior. How early on in the game can you catch a Koffing?

Your mate needs to get his priorities in place. tongue.gif

Managed to beat the third gym leader right here at Firhill. That's commitment.

Tell me about it. I could go and get it myself but he's getting it for me as an early birthday present, the b*****d.

I think Toys 'R' Us are selling it for £29 with a free dvd in there as well...

I might purchase HeartGold at some point next week. I did originally have Pokemon Silver back in the day but Gold was far superior. How early on in the game can you catch a Koffing?

You can get it where the fourth gym is, which is where I'll be heading with about 7 hours played.

Your mate needs to get his priorities in place. :P

Managed to beat the third gym leader right here at Firhill. That's commitment.

What starter did you go for Smurph? I went for Totodile like I always used to. If people have the other starters and they get to Goldenrod and manage to breed them (presuming you manage to get either Dittos or female starters) we could use P&B to do a bit of egg trading to get all the starters quickly.

I beat the 3rd Gym on the way back from Firhill. I've mainly been focussing on my Croconaw, Nidorino and Pidgeotto for now. Just about to move on from Goldenrod.

What starter did you go for Smurph? I went for Totodile like I always used to. If people have the other starters and they get to Goldenrod and manage to breed them (presuming you manage to get either Dittos or female starters) we could use P&B to do a bit of egg trading to get all the starters quickly.

I beat the 3rd Gym on the way back from Firhill. I've mainly been focussing on my Croconaw, Nidorino and Pidgeotto for now. Just about to move on from Goldenrod.

I'm at the same stage as you then.

I went for Chikorita, so we'd need someone who started with a Cyndaquil.

I've got a Bayleef, Flaaffy and a Growlithe just now. About to go into the place beside the National Park, and see what that's about, before giving Sudowoodo a wee squirt.

I'm at the same stage as you then.

I went for Chikorita, so we'd need someone who started with a Cyndaquil.

I've got a Bayleef, Flaaffy and a Growlithe just now. About to go into the place beside the National Park, and see what that's about, before giving Sudowoodo a wee squirt.

I have all 3 starters mate, and i can easilly get my hands on a ditto, ive also got the original starters, and the gen 3 starters

I have all 3 starters mate, and i can easilly get my hands on a ditto, ive also got the original starters, and the gen 3 starters

Awesome.

About to battle the sixth gym. I currently have a Lv. 33 Meganium, Lv. 27 Growlithe and Lv. 32 Ampharos. I have a Krabby and Sudowoodo, but only because I'm using them as HM whores for just now, and the Cianwood guy's Shuckie.

However, I don't have anything that can fly, or swim (bar my Krabby whore) so I need to hurry up and get my Remoraid, Dratini (which I'll have to end up playing the game in Goldenrod relentlessly to win, as I'll need fly soon as I can't be dicked trekking everywhere on my bike) and Larvitar.

Awesome.

About to battle the sixth gym. I currently have a Lv. 33 Meganium, Lv. 27 Growlithe and Lv. 32 Ampharos. I have a Krabby and Sudowoodo, but only because I'm using them as HM whores for just now, and the Cianwood guy's Shuckie.

However, I don't have anything that can fly, or swim (bar my Krabby whore) so I need to hurry up and get my Remoraid, Dratini (which I'll have to end up playing the game in Goldenrod relentlessly to win, as I'll need fly soon as I can't be dicked trekking everywhere on my bike) and Larvitar.

got dratini's too and larvitar

Beaten 6 of the Gym Leaders yet curiously beat number 7 before number 6... don't know how that happened...

ANYWAY...

I've just found Suicune at Cianwood. Time to catch methinks. Currently have a lv40 Feraligatr, lv40 Nidorino, lv36 Pidgeot and everything else has been neglected for training (though I do have the Red Gyarados and Sudowoodo which are average catch levels.

Having been inspired by this thread, I'm embarking on a massive playthrough of FireRed, LeafGreen, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum and then the two new ones in an effort to get all 493 Pokemon (or at least as many as I can).

Currently sitting at 16 so I've a wee bit to go just yet :lol:

Not having played Gold in ages, I think I've ended up playing it the wrong way round...

I think I beat Gym leaders 5 6 and 7 in the order 7,5,6...

Anyway, I've just got a message saying the Radio's gone nuts at Goldenrod.

Ciao!