Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

Saw this pokedex accessory on facebook. You clip it onto your phone and it has a wee finger guide that flips onto the screen so you always throw the ball straight. Belter

Seen that too, kinda want it. Apparently not in production yet though.

I seen 3 gyms in a park in Aberdeen where they each had Dragonite with over 2400 CP all owned by the same guy, madness.

35 minutes ago, Deeside said:

Likitung is pretty rare, i've not seen it once so far. Nice one!

I keep getting Pinsir or Hitmonchan from 10km eggs. Shite :(

Anyone else here using Nox to hatch eggs? Much faster! 

Yay! :D

I don't know what Nox is.

5 hours ago, Deeside said:

www.bignox.com

You can play Pokemon Go on PC and use the keys to walk around, as opposed to actually walking around. You can select any location in the world and hunt pokemon there, using a spoofed GPS.

Niantic will ban people if they find out they're using things like these, so tread carefully.

I got 2 Lickitungs within about a minute of each other outside the presidential Palace in Vienna. So there's some there if you fancy a mission.....

Challenge accepted. Lickitung is the only b*****d I've seen but not caught. Sure I can sell a romantic weekend in Vienna to the Mrs...

On 10/08/2016 at 11:20, Deeside said:

www.bignox.com

You can play Pokemon Go on PC and use the keys to walk around, as opposed to actually walking around. You can select any location in the world and hunt pokemon there, using a spoofed GPS.

Game changer!

Edit - Aye. The Rangers fan likes to cheat. Shut it.

Edited by BradHorse

www.bignox.com

Gave it a look last night. Can't seem to get the app into it though.

IMG_1471000121.213874.thumb.jpg.06ddbfde

10km egg prize. Love that HP!

I also got a good Lickatung out a 5km egg too. Dundee, Montrose etc seems to be great for Pokemon. Caught myself an 1080 Electrobuzz at a Travelodge in Dundee too.

Probably better saving it for one of the roaming legendaries. When you randomly encounter them, they will flee but afterwards you can track them. I think so anyway, been a while since I played HG. With the master ball you can catch one of them without the hassle.

Got all 16 badges and done the 2nd round of Pokemon League. Working my way round the Legendary Pokemon now. 

Do people usually use the Master Ball on Mewtwo? 

Right, I was sort of half joking about that game, but I really want a lend of it when you've finished :lol:

16 minutes ago, Turbo_dee said:

Probably better saving it for one of the roaming legendaries. When you randomly encounter them, they will flee but afterwards you can track them. I think so anyway, been a while since I played HG. With the master ball you can catch one of them without the hassle.

Aye that's what I was thinking, I've already caught suicune and got the other two dogs Health right down and sleeping but they are a b*****d to catch still. They run away every time I throw a pokeball.