Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

6 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Needed 0.5k to hatch two eggs I've had for ages. Agreed to go shopping as I knew that would be enough to get me even closer. 

App crashed as I walked into Tesco :lol:

Went for a walk to hatch these, phone crashed as they were hatching

Also i think ive just discovered Kyle on Facebook. Cant imagine theres many Saints fans with that name who spend their time posting their ridiculously good Pokemon on other peoples statuses.

1 hour ago, BaSeDG0DSA1NT said:

Hitmonlee nest at Bevridge Park (Kirkcaldy)

Have nae clue about nests in Dundee but there's a park near where I live that always seems to have a bunch of growlithe's. Spotted a hitmonchan on my radar thing too but it was gone before I could go looking for it. b*****d.

28 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Just ordered a 3DS. Didn't realise you can digitally download the games onto the device.

Is there a difference between Heart gold & Soul silver? Or just that you can get Ho-oh or Lugia as the legend Pokemon?

Yeah that and there's certain Pokemon that are only available in each version. So you'd need to trade with someone who had the opposite from you to get them. 

How much are HeartGold and Soulsilver to digitally download? The games are going for £50-£60 right now on EBay. Was pretty shocked when I seen that. 

Think the most fascinating thing about this game is the fact that it's the start of mainstream augmented reality gaming.

It's clunky and basic, and in 20 years it will be seen as the equivalent as space invaders on the Atari is today. But it's clearly the start of something huge.

Be interesting to see how other titles respond and what their take on this technology will be. People running about their neighbourhood playing call of duty or similar on their phones can't be far away.

Yeah that and there's certain Pokemon that are only available in each version. So you'd need to trade with someone who had the opposite from you to get them. 

How much are HeartGold and Soulsilver to digitally download? The games are going for £50-£60 right now on EBay. Was pretty shocked when I seen that. 

Aye but the story mode is exactly the same eh? I haven't played it for years.

Not sure yet, don't think I'll know until I actually get the 3DS. Red, blue & yellow are £6.29 from the Nintendo store though.

15 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Aye but the story mode is exactly the same eh? I haven't played it for years.

Not sure yet, don't think I'll know until I actually get the 3DS. Red, blue & yellow are £6.29 from the Nintendo store though.

Aye the story is the same, I'm playing HeartGold at the moment. Still pretty good, I've only got a DSi though. 

That's a class price Soul and Heart should be a good price as well then. 

I was a proper old school blue and red man myself, all these additional Pokemon are too much for me.

With that in mind I downloaded a Game Boy Advance emulator last night and fired up Pokemon Fire Red. It's basically just a more advanced re-make of the original and it's fuckin excellent.

Singleness and unemployment incoming.

Just now, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Don't get me wrong, I will give them a bash if I get bored/complete the original.

Just seems like there is an absolute mass of new pokemon involved. Kinda like when the WWF merged with WCW, that was it for me.

Yeah I'm like that with everything after the Silver/Gold one, tried playing Black or something but was completely lost.