Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

12 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Mewtwo is Legendary and Mew is Mythic

I understand this. 

I'm just interested in what this exactly means, spawn rate for example. Although I appreciate it would just be guess work from anyone as no one has caught any legendaries as far as im aware

13 minutes ago, Spectre said:

I understand this. 

I'm just interested in what this exactly means, spawn rate for example. Although I appreciate it would just be guess work from anyone as no one has caught any legendaries as far as im aware

Theres been no reports of any legitimate sightings yet

6 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Hope Nintendo dont try and get greedy and start selling the masterballs

Wouldn't think so, if Nintendo/Pokémon Company have any say in it then they won't sell them since all Pokémon events for the actual games have always been free.

Tried my first battle yesterday, no fucking idea whats going on there. Managed to solve my Eevee and left it to fate, ended up with a 547CP Flareon. Evolved my Pidgey right up to a Pidgeot now too.

Otherwise im still fairly shite at finding exciting stuff

A very fruitful evening was had by myself.

3 gyms taken (now lost) by myself and a couple of my near 30 year old mates. Driving around having the time of our lives. Even managed to bag that elusive 10km egg.

Used that pokevision website to locate a few I never had, including a Lickitung. Seems to be major accurate and tells you how long there is before they disappear.

My Friday nights have gone to shit. The pokelyf chose me.

Using that pokevision site would ruin it for me, half the funs feeling your phone vibrate and getting excited about what it could be.