Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

I only need to catch a Cryogonal (5% encounter rate at Twist Mountain) and that's me! Well, apart from Zorua / Zoruark and the three Event Pokemon that haven't been released yet.

Edited by Gaz

I only need to catch a Cryogonal (5% encounter rate at Twist Mountain) and that's me! Well, apart from Zorua / Zoruark and the three Event Pokemon that haven't been released yet.

Hooray! :D

I can give you a diglett if you want ?

Edit, I have a tauros as well if you want.

How much have you done, cause did you not trade all the legedarues across.

Oh and feel free to breed lots of digletts for everyone.

What's your game time?

The timer shows my Black game time at about 68 hours, and my White game time at about 12 hours (rattled through it super-quick).

I'd take a few hours off of my Black time though, as there have been several times I've been playing FM in the background and just left Pokemon running - there have even been a few times over the past week I've been playing Black and fallen asleep with my DS still on!

The timer shows my Black game time at about 68 hours, and my White game time at about 12 hours (rattled through it super-quick).

I'd take a few hours off of my Black time though, as there have been several times I've been playing FM in the background and just left Pokemon running - there have even been a few times over the past week I've been playing Black and fallen asleep with my DS still on!

JFC.

I'm sitting on 90:05 with 345 Pokemon seen 89 caught (145 Unova seen 71 caught). How the hell did you get through it so quickly? I've not even challenged the E4 for the 2nd time.

How much have you done, cause did you not trade all the legedarues across.

Oh and feel free to breed lots of digletts for everyone.

Somewhere in the region of 450 caught. I'm just playing heartgold just now and transferring them across so there is plenty of digletts and other johto pokémon. If anyone has a Cyndaquil I would love one.

Edit, I will be on around half 9 tonight.

Edited by SoapMactavish

Somewhere in the region of 450 caught. I'm just playing heartgold just now and transferring them across so there is plenty of digletts and other johto pokémon. If anyone has a Cyndaquil I would love one.

You are more than welcome to one of my

many cyndaquilles, or any other starter for

that matter.

O and you are about the same as me, think I am on 493 seen and 452 caught, but I can easily bump both up by a good 10 or so when I start to breed things like sandslash.

Edited by Widge

JFC.

I'm sitting on 90:05 with 345 Pokemon seen 89 caught (145 Unova seen 71 caught). How the hell did you get through it so quickly? I've not even challenged the E4 for the 2nd time.

Just what I said at the start of the thread - you can rattle through the whole game with Emboar alone, only needing to use other Pokemon temporarily to revive Emboar (I imagine you could do it with all the starter Pokemon).

I've beaten the E4 about thirty times as well (takes about twenty minutes each time) to level up the rest of my Pokemon.

You are more than welcome to one of my

many cyndaquilles, or any other starter for

that matter.

O and you are about the same as me, think I am on 493 seen and 452 caught, but I can easily bump both up by a good 10 or so when I start to breed things like sandslash.

In particular I am looking for Cyndaquil, Vullaby and Evans. I have five of every other starter :lol:

Damn, I'm out tonight(only ever time I'm out on a Thursday night and it's trading nightsad.gif)

Just need to try and catch you a different time.

In particular I am looking for Cyndaquil, Vullaby and Evans. I have five of every other starter :lol:

I assume you mean ekans, in which case I had all 3 of them. Just hope you have stuff u need. My friend code is a couple of pages back and I will attempt to be in on at 9.30 if not sorry and we can try another time.