Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

Fair enough.

I envy you. I really, really, really do.

Accordsing to my girlfriend you import your pokemon into palpark then have to catch them again, dunno if a battle is involved tho.

Heading out at 9am tomorrow to get the game, far too excited now, ff13 has no chance, just ordered a 3 meter usb extension cable off play.com for £1.35 free delivery of course, so that i can get comfortable on my bed and not worry about the battery going out.

Im determined to get to the one in st enoch before anyone else so i get my copy, my girlfriends buying soul silver tomorrow so we can trade the game exclusives with each other.

Everyone should set up thier wifi and get thier friend codes tomorrow so we can start trading between each other. Dont use the world trading system, ive seen people trying to get level 100 lugia's for pachirisu's (basically legendarys for extemely common weak pokemon) Better to trade amoung people you know, you dont get ripped off that way. Added a level 1 chansey and a level 1 aron to my to be traded pokemon.

Accordsing to my girlfriend you import your pokemon into palpark then have to catch them again, dunno if a battle is involved tho.

Heading out at 9am tomorrow to get the game, far too excited now, ff13 has no chance, just ordered a 3 meter usb extension cable off play.com for £1.35 free delivery of course, so that i can get comfortable on my bed and not worry about the battery going out.

Im determined to get to the one in st enoch before anyone else so i get my copy, my girlfriends buying soul silver tomorrow so we can trade the game exclusives with each other.

Everyone should set up thier wifi and get thier friend codes tomorrow so we can start trading between each other. Dont use the world trading system, ive seen people trying to get level 100 lugia's for pachirisu's (basically legendarys for extemely common weak pokemon) Better to trade amoung people you know, you dont get ripped off that way. Added a level 1 chansey and a level 1 aron to my to be traded pokemon.

That's actually really good. Can you link me to the play.com thing, please? :)

I don't have wi-fi, otherwise I'd be all up for that idea. I may buy one, as I've got the thing downloaded on my computer, just not the connector any more. How much are they usually?

anyone got any links to emulators where I could play Pokemon on my PC? Any links to the game versions and an emulator would be magic !

Google VisualBoy Advance, and then Pokemon (whatever) roms and you should find what you're after.

That's actually really good. Can you link me to the play.com thing, please? :)

I don't have wi-fi, otherwise I'd be all up for that idea. I may buy one, as I've got the thing downloaded on my computer, just not the connector any more. How much are they usually?

http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/5300780/USB-2-0-A-A-Extension-Lead-3m/Product.html?ptsl=1&ob=Price&fb=0

Thats yer usb extension.

http://www.play.com/Games/DS/4-/731691/Nintendo-Wi-Fi-USB-Connector/Product.html?ptsl=1&ob=Price&fb=0

Theres yer Wifi

Im getting dressed and heading out to get it in 12 minutes, Yas!

I would be up for that, of course I don't get the game until Saturday. I can put some spiritombs, absols, hippopotas, ryhorns, ralts, etc up for trade. They have all been hatched by myself and they know some decent moves to boot.

I would be up for that, of course I don't get the game until Saturday. I can put some spiritombs, absols, hippopotas, ryhorns, ralts, etc up for trade. They have all been hatched by myself and they know some decent moves to boot.

Ive got nearly all the starters and can breed them. But before i consider breeding im gonna play the game for a bit.

Picked a totodile as my starter as i have the other 2 in my platinum game. Training now

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

Seen a couple of teenagers in the game at st enoch buying the games, is it anyone here?

**Update**

Took my pokewalker with me on my daily walk(i do 2km every day around my street, part of my diet) So i took my ratata with me, i found an oran berry, 2 full heals and a burn heal, caught a male nidoran(yas!) and a pidgey. Did 2095 steps and my ratata went up 1 level.

Im allready loving this game, about to fight the first gym.

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

http://www.play.com/...1&ob=Price&fb=0

Thats yer usb extension.

http://www.play.com/...1&ob=Price&fb=0

Theres yer Wifi

Im getting dressed and heading out to get it in 12 minutes, Yas!

Fantastic stuff mate. Green point for you. :)

Just waiting to find out what version my mate's getting and I'll get the other one later on.

Ha, exactly the same as me (as it's been for the past 10 years).

I want to play it now... :(

I'll be at a party later, but I will be thinking about this game. :P

I'll be at a party tomorrow night. Will playing it be anti-social? No. It's all about prioritising!

FAO those who don't have the game yet.

Quick spree in town has these prices:

GAME - £34.99

GameStation - £34.99

HMV - £34.99

Argos - £39.99

Got mines. Started off with a Chikorita. Going out to my dads in a bit, so I might pap a Pokémon into the box to take on a walk with me. :D

That's me just beaten the 3rd gym leader, I remember finding her pretty tough before but didn't have any problems there. Trying to take this as slow as I can, but I'm loving it.

Training a Croconaw, Weepinbell and Flaaffy, all level 23 right now.

That's me just beaten the 3rd gym leader, I remember finding her pretty tough before but didn't have any problems there. Trying to take this as slow as I can, but I'm loving it.

Training a Croconaw, Weepinbell and Flaaffy, all level 23 right now.

Beaten the first, now im training all my newly transfered pokemon.

Squad:

Beldum Level 5

Squirtle Level 10

Charmander Level 8

Bulbasaur Level 10

Pidgey Level 14

Nidoran (M) Level 11

Got a bunch of Evo stones too

HeartGold is the fucking bomb. Granted I've only just started catching Pokémon, but my Totodile was a Croconaw before I reached Mr Pokémon and I got distracted by the Pokéwalker as soon as I caught a Pidgey. It's like a Tamagotchi but it works with the main game :D

My Easter holidays have just been wrecked!