Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

If an Arceus on your Diamond, Pearl or Platinum game isn't good enough for you, then on the release of HeartGold and SoulSilver (Friday 26th March), if you have wi-fi, you can get a Pikachu coloured Pichu downloaded onto your new game. :)

Just played the start of heart gold on an emulator and it looks great especially having your pokemon follow you I do love my totodile :lol: if only I could read japanese it would make it alot easier to play so I guess I should wait for the european version so I can follow the story :ph34r:

If an Arceus on your Diamond, Pearl or Platinum game isn't good enough for you, then on the release of HeartGold and SoulSilver (Friday 26th March), if you have wi-fi, you can get a Pikachu coloured Pichu downloaded onto your new game. :)

Ive not been on the last few days cause my ds arrived and me and the missus have been playing platinum, we have a pichu/volt tackle system up and we are also breeding eevee's soon munchlaxes and so on. Btw the Pikachu Coloured pichu gains you access to a spikey eared pichu that is much stronger than a normal one.

*Update*

In regards to the Pichu here are the details: Its available right now until the release,

How to Obtain

On the 3rd Floor of the Jubilife TV Station, you will find this couple. Normally he will ask you for a greeting for you to provide in battles however if you give him some keywords, he will activate the Mystery Gift function for you. The words are as follows

Everyone Happy

Wi-Fi Connection

Distribute them as seen in the images below and voila, you'll have Mystery Gift accessible in the main menu before you load your save file.

On your main menu before you load a game, select mystery gift and the pichu should be available for download, if you keep it and trade it to heart gold then you can get the spikey eared pichu.

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

I have a Pokémon emulator on my phone, that's how cool I am. cool.gif

I can remember when I was in 4th/5th year (2/3 years ago) a sweeping craze of Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold and Crystal being available fro mobile phones hit our school.

This was the one thing that got me through those terrible periods of English! Gotta love a wee bit of Pokemon :D

I can remember when I was in 4th/5th year (2/3 years ago) a sweeping craze of Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold and Crystal being available fro mobile phones hit our school. This was the one thing that got me through those terrible periods of English! Gotta love a wee bit of Pokemon :D

Seriously, where can I get this?!

Smurph can you confirm if there is a Dundee date for the arceus thing because after the date it has three dots...

Not entirely sure what it means...

Edited by Turbo_dee

Smurph can you confirm if there is a Dundee date for the arceus thing because after the date it has three dots...

Not entirely sure what it means...

Do you actually live in Dundee, or close-by?

I'd assume it means that it's not been confirmed yet. How many GAME's are in Dundee? You'd be best on the Sunday to pop along to them and see what's happening, if you live in Dundee.

Yes I do, theres two at either end of the city centre.

I just kinda thought it was weird as every other event had an address. Yes, I will do that and get back to you if all goes well. I just hope my Sunday football does not dictate that I will be unable to attend...

Edit: I started up Emerald the other night because my save file got corrupted, still very enjoyable. :)

Edited by Turbo_dee

Yes I do, theres two at either end of the city centre.

I just kinda thought it was weird as every other event had an address. Yes, I will do that and get back to you if all goes well. I just hope my Sunday football does not dictate that I will be unable to attend...

Edit: I started up Emerald the other night because my save file got corrupted, still very enjoyable. :)

Good luck. :)

Level 100! Yaass! :D

It looks so cool. Also bought a packet of cards and got a free Arceus figure, and I've just received my Pikachu-coloured-Pichu. Hooray!

Not sure when but apparently a level 5 mew will become available somewhere too.

Hmmm. I've bookmarked Bulbapedia, so I'll see how that goes. I was assuming we would get either a Mew or a Celebi at some point.

The only thing I don't like about the events is that we don't get the item associated with the Pokemon, just the Pokemon itself.

I'm now in a small dilemma. Shoul I keep my Pikachu coloured Pichu, evolve it to get a shiny Raichu, or trade it to HeartGold and get a spiky-earred Pichu?

One last thing - those who live in the Glasgow area - G-Force are selling the new games as of Monday (15th March) for around £38. The temptation...

Would Gold or Silver work in a DS?

No, only GBA/DS games work in the original DS.

Anyone got any post Red/Blue/Yellow games they don't want that they'd be willing to ship off for a small fee?

E-bay. I'm actually going to get Pokémon Emerald and LeafGreen from e-bay. Only because they're the only generations I've never had. I might get yellow again too, as when I had it it got stolen at my rugby club! :(

No, only GBA/DS games work in the original DS.

E-bay. I'm actually going to get Pokémon Emerald and LeafGreen from e-bay. Only because they're the only generations I've never had. I might get yellow again too, as when I had it it got stolen at my rugby club! :(

I think I still have my GBC.

I've just bought Gold.

:D

Hmmm. I've bookmarked Bulbapedia, so I'll see how that goes. I was assuming we would get either a Mew or a Celebi at some point.

The only thing I don't like about the events is that we don't get the item associated with the Pokemon, just the Pokemon itself.

I'm now in a small dilemma. Shoul I keep my Pikachu coloured Pichu, evolve it to get a shiny Raichu, or trade it to HeartGold and get a spiky-earred Pichu?

One last thing - those who live in the Glasgow area - G-Force are selling the new games as of Monday (15th March) for around £38. The temptation...

I got the Arceus my good man so it went well. It is also my belief that it doesn't matter if you evolve the pichu or not but I will try and find out and get back to you.

Yeah, that is kind of annoying, why would the god of pokemon be carrying a berry? tongue.gif

Edit: http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/pichu.shtml

If you read the second paragraph, it should give you all the information you need. ;)

Edited by Turbo_dee

I got the Arceus my good man so it went well. It is also my belief that it doesn't matter if you evolve the pichu or not but I will try and find out and get back to you.

Yeah, that is kind of annoying, why would the god of pokemon be carrying a berry? tongue.gif

Edit: http://www.serebii.n...ver/pichu.shtml

If you read the second paragraph, it should give you all the information you need. ;)

Exactly! You'd expect it to have the ultimate item, given it's the ultimate Pokémon. <_<

Brilliant! Cheers.

Here. Click on your the game you want and follow the instructions :) downloaded Red for my Blackberry for old times sake

Quality stuff, cheers. :)

I don't know if it will work on my phone, given that it's a touchscreen... I'll try it out later anyway.