Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

3 minutes ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

Say two players were of vastly different levels. If they were side by side would they encounter the same pokemon

You'd both see the same pokemon unless your pokemon were brought by an incense. The player at a higher level would most likely see it at a higher CP though

Just took over a gym outside Cleats bar in Gourock.

Young group of boys came charging in (seething) while I was having a nice cold pint with my old man.

Never actually realised how many churches there were in Gourock before I started Pokemon.

getting pissed off with this now, since the last update my area has had heehaw, walked for an hour round Kings park the other day, not one single pokemon, Kings park (the actual park) has about 6 pokestops and one gym, but not a single pokemon

seem to be finding less and less pokemon now, i havent struggled for pokeballs since i hit level 20

Think this games fucked up my phones GPS. My guy keeps walking around when I'm doing nothing, not necessarily a complaint though as I managed to reach more than a few pokestops while just sitting in a McDonald's in Glasgow. 

Holding a few gyms in the middle of nowhere so I'm raking in the defenders bonus since hardly anyone lives close to it. 

1 hour ago, DarkBlue62 said:

Mr Mime has shown on my sightings 5 different times this weekend in Aberdeen. Still never appeared!

I haven't really been playing Pokémon Go much in the past couple of weeks, did catch a Mr Mime yesterday at work though taking my Pokedex to 123/123.

Did though dig out my old Gameboy advance recently and started playing Leaf Green again, total nostalgia and my inner child took over so I went out and bought a 3DS with Omega Ruby - only put about 4 hours into it so far but really enjoying it.

On 21/08/2016 at 15:06, The Grass Is Greener. said:

My team on HeartGold, taking ages to level up my team. I think Red/Ash has his Pokemon at like level 85ish so that's next. 

image.jpeg

My current Alpha Sapphire team, on my way to Gym 3. I've switched off the exp all as it makes the game far too easy, your team level far too quickly with it. 

Trying to use Pokemon I would normally never use, I'm a creature of habit and this keeps the game interesting.

Transferred the Elekid and Tyrogue from my bank. 

20160823_005308.jpg