Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

Since I updated this game earlier I don't have the transfer button anymore. Has this been dropped or is there another way of doing it? I've got a major build up of Pidgeys, Rattatas & weedles which will take me forever to evolve all of them! Help! I'm not stuck with them all am I?

They've moved it. When you're in looking at the pokemon there'll be a button at the bottom right. Press it then you'll see the transfer selection

2 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

I bought a 3DS the other day and stupidly didn't check you couldn't get this game for it.

Shambles of a laddie.

Tbf I'm only playing HeartGold atm because I've only got a DSi. I'd probably rather have a shot of X or Y if I had a newer console. 

Tbf I'm only playing HeartGold atm because I've only got a DSi. I'd probably rather have a shot of X or Y if I had a newer console. 

I got yellow, working my way through that the now but wanted to go through the games. Not having HeartGold is making me upset.

24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

They've moved it. When you're in looking at the pokemon there'll be a button at the bottom right. Press it then you'll see the transfer selection

Found it, Thanks  that is a relief! The number of birds rats & worms were driving me mad!

I even got a stupid 10 cp Weedle from a 2k egg! Fecking fuming, he's heading straight back to the Professor!  

3 minutes ago, forehead7 said:

DS games work on the 3DS.

This

Oh there seems to be an error going on with Pokemon Go where people are losing their progress, i know that this happened to Dave 1875, but he doesnt seem to be the only one. No word from anyone yet to the cause and i dont think the dev's have mentioned it as of yet.

20 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

This

Oh there seems to be an error going on with Pokemon Go where people are losing their progress, i know that this happened to Dave 1875, but he doesnt seem to be the only one. No word from anyone yet to the cause and i dont think the dev's have mentioned it as of yet.

I saw an article on it, seems to only be iPhone and the article I read said that people are signing in with the wrong google account, so sign out and sign back in and make sure you've got the right account.

49 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Nah I know that but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

At first i was thinking "how can he no find it anywhere" Now i see your point, checked amazon and ebay, the prices are shocking. Theres someone trying to sell a second hand pokewalker by itself for £50

At first i was thinking "how can he no find it anywhere" Now i see your point, checked amazon and ebay, the prices are shocking. Theres someone trying to sell a second hand pokewalker by itself for £50

Yep, on eBay a few days ago someone was selling the box & instructions for £30.

No game involved.

New details are coming out for Sun/Moon.

A new special move called a Z Move a powerful attack that can only be used once per battle but doesn't occupy a move slot.
Regional variants, Executor has a alternate appearance, looking more like a palm tree with a elongated body and a tail.
Vulpix/Ninetails and Sandshrew/Sandslash have a regional version that changes thier appearance and changes them into pure ice type pokemon.

Interesting changes, might mix up the combat somewhat. Not too sure about the looks of some of the new pokemon but it looks like it will be a fun title, at least the fucking rollerblades are away

Was just about to take on the elite 4 on Fire Red and I accidently saved over the file with the intro screen. I'm absolutely devastated. After an hour of Googling to find out if I can restore the file it appears I'm fucked.

Blood, sweat and tears went into that the last few days. My Charizard was a monster.

Gutted. Absolutely fuckin gutted.