Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

22 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I always come on here to post how proud I am of my latest catch but Kyles posted some fucking rancidly good one just before I got here.

Raging.

Also I don't think level plays too much of a part in the Pokemon you catch, me and my girlfriend were both on this at the same time when a Jynx popped up, I'm a higher level but only got a 22CP, while hers was over 100.

Oh Hai RandomGuy

image.png

image.jpeg

Hit level 20. Used one of my lucky eggs and evolved everything I could. 30 minutes wasn't enough time though and still have more to evolve! This is how I'm looking so far..
IMG_1469736330.525644.thumb.jpg.101c87cb

Got Slowpoke out a 5km egg too

IMG_1469736361.160130.thumb.jpg.17546978

Was at the cinema today so we went down to the Tiger Mural at Clydeside, caught an Omanyte and a whole f**k load of Rattata, Pidgeys and Spearow.

If the game is still popular when I go back to College then I'll need a portable battery charger.

When do you get Great balls and how do you use Razz berries to feed the buggers to catch them easier? 

I had to use 28 feckin balls to catch a Hypno a wee while ago, he got out of 9 of them before I finally caught him in the 10th catch. I made a right arse of myself on the main pathway, folk were walking by and I was wailing "Please stay" to a bloody Iphone. I was just about in tears for the last 5 balls. I looked like right space cadet! :(

Chuffed with the Hypno though so that makes up for the utter mortification.

Great balls arrive at Level 12. And ou select the items logo on the bottom right once your in the "battle" scene with a Pokemon, and select the berries.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Great balls arrive at Level 12. And ou select the items logo on the bottom right once your in the "battle" scene with a Pokemon, and select the berries.

Thank you. I'm on level 11 so I'll just have to be patient to obtain the great balls. Can you get them at Pokestops too like you do with the red balls? Sorry for pestering but if it wasn't for advice on this thread I wouldn't have had a bloody clue and would have given up long ago.

If someone offered you £10m or a real, live pokemon of your choice - what would you take?

I'd take the pokemon. Given the fact that I'd have a fucking pokemon and I could sell tickets to see the wee b*****d if times got hard. And I'd have a fucking pokemon.

59 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah you get great balls from PokeStops, not quite as common though

Cheers again. :)

44 minutes ago, BradHorse said:

If someone offered you £10m or a real, live pokemon of your choice - what would you take?

I'd take the pokemon. Given the fact that I'd have a fucking pokemon and I could sell tickets to see the wee b*****d if times got hard. And I'd have a fucking pokemon.

It depends which one. I'd love a Jigglypuff, Eevee or Pikachu but would hate kicking about with a Ghastl, Hypno, Golbat etc.I think they'd regularly kick your head in for gym practise.