Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

7 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Dropped an incense when I got home from work. Two Pidgeys and a Shellder in 30 mins.

KBNcZ.gif

From what I hear about incense they're only effective when you're out and about.

Caught 11 Pokemon in about 5 minutes going to Asda earlier. There was about 6 on screen at a single time, the most I'd seen before was just the 1! It was all shite like Pidgey's, but it's allowed me to evolve a couple of Pokemon so worked out not too bad.

Ive powered up as much as the game will allow and here's my strongest team just now. If I do have gym battles, i'll likely kick off with Chansey to try and grind some of the other Pokemon down. That HP is insane. 

image.png

image.png

Edit: Scotstoun stadium is definitely worth a look for any Glasgow dwellers. I caught a wild Electabuzz and there were 2 charmanders on my nearby list. Unfortunately I wasn't able to track them down, but they were there! 

Edited by Kyle

Ive powered up as much as the game will allow and here's my strongest team just now. If I do have gym battles, i'll likely kick off with Chansey to try and grind some of the other Pokemon down. That HP is insane. 

image.png

image.png

Edit: Scotstoun stadium is definitely worth a look for any Glasgow dwellers. I caught a wild Electabuzz and there were 2 charmanders on my nearby list. Unfortunately I wasn't able to track them down, but they were there! 

:lol:

#goalz

16 hours ago, Widge said:

Got me a Jolteon when I evolved my Eevee, very happy with that considering all the gyms around me are water type dominated.

Wouldn't be so happy, type effectiveness seems to not be as important in Go as it normally is. From what I've heard, Vaporeon is far stronger than Jolteon despite the types.

16 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Dropped an incense when I got home from work. Two Pidgeys and a Shellder in 30 mins.

KBNcZ.gif

Someone datamined the game and found that if you're standing still, Incense is supposed to spawn a pokémon every 5 minutes but if you're walking, it'll spawn one every couple of minutes if you've travelled 200m.

2 hours ago, PrestersKTID said:

First 2 eggs hatched. 2km one was a caterpie and the 5km one was a tentacool. Pish.

Got 1km to go for both a 2km & 5km eggs. If they are caterpie or pigeys then I'm gonnae go on a rampage.