Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

I know what you look like Kyle, I will find you on Saturday, and I will hurt you, and I will transfer all your pokemon to the hipster professor. 

Marketh my words.

2 minutes ago, Kyle said:

You want my reserves, RandomGuy? 8)

#noteventrying

image.png

Its ironic you've got a Cloyster there. You won't understand why until after I've "dealt" with you, but then you'll laugh.

In all seriousness my best one is 200CP Eevee, went through town tonight and never saw a single one. Spewing.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Tried this out today, and whilst it's very much flawed in a lot of places it's still just about worth making my phone feel like a red hot coal. First one I found was an Eevee, but I ignored it because it was on a busy street and I didn't want that humiliation. I could only see Pidgeys and Rattatas after that, so I was kicking myself.

It also brought back the old Kanto memories. I walked past the arcade in the Savoy and couldn't help thinking Team Rocket were running the joint.

not been able to get logged in for over a hour now. Apparently Nintendo's stock prices have just went ahead of Sony's

*Update*

Just logged back in and...
13731542_1203767613006959_8901562498796577146_n.jpg?oh=b2d9cebf3d7872e576e9bd184f41102f&oe=57F287F0

Last night was completely fucked, went out for a walk in Stirling with the Mrs and boy and while the map was up and recording my movement absolutely nothing showing up while they were collecting all over the place. Only when we got to Bannockburn heritage centre area where there are loads of pokestops did I realise that they weren't showing up on the map either. Logged out and logged in several times (with the usual server related issues) over the course of about 45 minutes and still the same issues. Tried clearing cache on the phone and no difference. Only when I got home did I uninstall and reinstall which resolved the issue. Waste of a fucking walk though.

21 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

It only records movement when your screen is on and the game is activated.

21 hours ago, Kyle said:

Have you been closing down the app when walking? If so, I don't think it registers the distance you've walked...

Sorry should've been more clear, I've not been closing down the app I've been on a few walks where I've had it open the whole time and it's still not going up.