Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

Just caught a 404 Beedril. I have a 336 Beedril that I nurtured from a weedle. Feel I can't turn my back on my lovely original beedril.

Is there any way to get stardust other than catching Pokemon?

Eggs. Loads from eggs. I've been having a very tough time getting on today. Dunno if it's the servers or my shit service.

Parks and community area's seem great for finding pokemon. I live near Glasgow green and the 6k walk I did today took me through the Graveyard in the Gorbals(few pokemon but lots of pokestops) then through the Gorbals into Glasgow Green, it was in the Green I found that Blastoise. The Green is full of Pokemon and from what I've heard so is the city center. Think I'll do a similar walk tomorrow, good excuse for a little exercise. 

Gutted I didn't get that Blastoise, but i earned 10 eggs today including a 10k one. I've hatched one so far and I got a Charmander from it. 

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

Just started playing this and enjoying it a lot (when servers are working)

What was the Pokemon games on gameboy everyone played?

I thought about trying to buy them and a gameboy for when I am flying in the aeroplane next week.

I never watched Pokemon either so considering buying the boxsetsScreenshot_2016-07-15-18-22-13.png

Prepare to get very emotional watching the shows, I seen the mention of a Raichu and it reminded me of that episode :(