Liverpool Scum?

bluetooner

Anyone got any more news of this?

Thugs....clicky

Seems like hooliganism wont go away easy, but did the milwall fans deserve what happened by chanting Hillsborough crap?

Have no idea but it seems the Millwall chairman have said Liverpool fans caused all the problems, however they couldnt make out what the chanting was *sounds like he was doing a wenger and denying the obvious*. If Millwall fans were chanting hillsborough things then they are sick *knew already*, but it still doesnt give a good excuse for hooliganism.

Also, sounds a bit 2-faced *i dont know if this is true* but apparently Liverpool fans chanted and booed through a minutes silence for the munich air disaster victims *a Man U fan i know hates them for that, and even says hed be happy to be relegated to the conference as long as they always beat Liverpool*.

Anyway, whats the latest news on this?

Fault on both sides. The Liverpool supporters were provoked but should not have reacted the way they did.

Having watched the pictures though, I would hazard a guess that guys looking for trouble would have bought tickets for that area of the ground looking for an excuse. I imagine it happens every game that is played at The Den.

The Millwall stigma will never go away I fear. <_<

When was the minutes silence as a matter of interest, a recent one or at the time of the event? No matter, they shouldnt have sung through it anyway.

I presume it was at the time of event. As i say i cant be sure that that was the reason for the silence, but was an old thing, my Man U supporting friend *not from manchester ;) ;) ;)* has been in the states for about 20-30 years and was at the game, and since then hates them even more than we hate the English. ;)

I think Liverpool fans used to sing a song about the Munich air disaster (along the lines of the Leeds song, who's that lying on the runway etc). The first Man U-Pool game after Hillsborough the Man U fans sang pretty much through the game "Where's your fvcking Munich song?". The aforementioned song hasn't made many appearences since.

Singing about Hillsborough is the lowest of the low though. <_<

I do know the Munich songs, but I heard them from some friends up here, never heard them at Anfield to be honest. The fact is they hardly sing anything these these. <_<

Having been at Old Stratford more often in the last two years, I have heard some some pretty unpleasant anti Liverpool songs though. But thats rivalry I guess.

But putting Scousers on a bonfire isnt really funny in my opinion <_<

I do know the Munich songs, but I heard them from some friends up here, never heard them at Anfield to be honest. The fact is they hardly sing anything these these. <_<

Having been at Old Stratford more often in the last two years, I have heard some some pretty unpleasant anti Liverpool songs though. But thats rivalry I guess.

But putting Scousers on a bonfire isnt really funny in my opinion <_<

Yeah its all about rivalry and things, and maybe sick but youll always get arseholes singing the songs at any club, it just happens the millwall support is full of scum.

Maybe its just london teams tho????

more trouble clicky

No hooligans in England my arse, and it was only a diddy cup too.

Guest Eric Tait Spurts

The Munich stuff between the Dippers and United fans has died down since the 80's (where it was pretty much staple singing material for Scousers in those days). City and to a lesser extent Bolton fans like to throw it out there still, even though City had a former player killed in the tragic crash they still refer to Reds as 'Munichs' (they're clever like that)

The Munich song got an airing from the Dippers last night by some accounts from people who were at the game... exactly why, at a Millwall game is a mystery, but singing of Hillsborough/Munich/Istanbul to wind up oposing fans is just low. Leave that sort of 'banter' for the Old F**m. :angry:

City and to a lesser extent Bolton fans like to throw it out there still, even though City had a former player killed in the tragic crash they still refer to Reds as 'Munichs' (they're clever like that)

I remember reading a 'hilarious' Citeh song about Ian Huntly referring to 'Munichs'. :angry:

Those ker-azzzy Citeh fans <_<

It wasn't Liverpool supporters that stormed to the front, it was Liverpool hooligans, knocking over a few wheel chairs in the process after chants from Millwall all game about Hillsborough and Ken Bigley. I seen a photo somewhere(will try and find it) where the lads are going to the front to confront the 'wall hoolies, clearly draped in Stone Island etc with no scrarf etc

Millwall fans are scum and thier chairman trys to put on a dont blame us face. He can have all the anti rasism banners he wants around the ground, the last 2 times Millwall have been involved in trouble he has ignored it. In the UEFA Cup and on Tuesday. The people who were singing about Hillsborough, Ken Biggley, Jamie Bulger and John Peel really are the lowest of the low and should be locked away!!!

Archived