Nom Nom Nom

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I like circulon gear but it does have some sort of non stick. Are you avoiding all such things or specifically Teflon?

Probably need to avoid any non-stick stuff. Apparently it releases a fume when heated that'd be dangerous for pet birds.

My old pots are stainless steel and they worked fine, but a few now have missing lids and the handles are starting to go.

7 hours ago, Rizzo said:

Probably need to avoid any non-stick stuff. Apparently it releases a fume when heated that'd be dangerous for pet birds.

My old pots are stainless steel and they worked fine, but a few now have missing lids and the handles are starting to go.

Purchasing my le creuset cookware was the best thing Mrs Mathematics ever did. Tremendous.

Edited by mathematics

26 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Purchasing my le creuset cookware was the best thin Mrs Mathematics ever did. Tremendous.

Just don't get a frying pan or Wok from them unless you have have arms like desperate Dan they are impossible to toss regularly during cooking.

Had one of these for my dinner.

See the source image

I bought it because it was yellow labelled from £4.75 to £2.00 in Tesco.

It was quite good if originally overpriced, a bit of a faff trying to avoid eating the fucking nappy thing inside the punnet.

2 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

See the source image

It was quite good if originally overpriced, a bit of a faff trying to avoid eating the fucking nappy thing inside the punnet.

Lift the paper bit out onto a plate and slide the food off.

2 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

See the source image

The original price is £7.75. 

297073011_0_640x640.jpg?identifier=0ef6b200c2df01aef9f006a20f70c9e1&key=9ef89781f53255e9f531cc95f702b9972dd860bb784948200bcdaf960c7c6e55

the Thai Red curry from same brand is pretty tasty, green Thai not so much