Nom Nom Nom

1 hour ago, hearthammer said:

Like i said yesterday in the QQ thread, asking if anyone could confirm the type of fish it was, it was a mean looking, scary dude.   However, it tasted great cooked in the oven drizzled in lemon juice.  Yumshious

Looks like eel to me, but probably not.

Made a couple pizzas tonight.  First one is black pudding, jalapenos, prosciutto with rocket and a balsamic glaze.  Second one is black pudding, chorizo and jalapenos.  Topped both of them with mozzarella and cheddar and a bit of blue cheese.  

20200628_211153.jpg

20200628_213645.jpg

5 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Made a couple pizzas tonight.  First one is black pudding, jalapenos, prosciutto with rocket and a balsamic glaze.  Second one is black pudding, chorizo and jalapenos.  Topped both of them with mozzarella and cheddar and a bit of blue cheese.  

20200628_211153.jpg

20200628_213645.jpg

Where's the mango?

3 hours ago, Snafu said:

Looks fine apart from the red onions which I have no idea why in recent times it seems like a good idea to add to a salad.

I mean they are good for you, one of the best foods to take to ward of a cold but gas potential.

There's also a green and purple theme there with white meat on a white plate, reminds me of some combination of colours I've seen before, not sure what it is.

10 Things You Didn't Know About Tim Burton's Batman – Page 4

5 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Bacon was a bit crispier than it looked but the gf doesn't like it crispy so I'm always walking a tight rope. Usually a runny egg guy but a change is good every once in a while. As for the butter, there's got to be some pandering to health when you're working with all that grease. 

PS when telling her about the reaction to these rolls she offered to create an account and defend my honour. So if a very polite Portland Thorns fan joins the forum feel free to ignore

For those who can’t be bothered reading this whole post I’ll sum it up for you. 

under the fuckin thumb. 

Anyway, utterly seething with Mrs B last night tbh. Was planning to have a mother run at the langoustine ravioli I made the other week. Then she found out they get delivered live, at which point she decided she cant eat that anymore.

Dont even know where to start with that sort of logic.