Nom Nom Nom

f**k it. Calling you out on this. Veg is generally the worst part of a meal. That plate looks fuckin well decent. If veg wasn’t good for you, I would never eat it again (maybe apart from cauliflower cheese, corn on the cob, broccoli, tomatoes, turnip, onions, mushrooms, edemame beans, asparagus, beetroot and carrots. And peas.)

Just a plate of beige without some greens or others on it. I’ve got my joint resting now, and just prepared the broccoli, carrots and sprouts. They make a Sunday dinner!

Great effort. Wallpaper needs looked at however.

It was only last year that I put it up. That wee bit at the radiator keeps coming loose. Infuriating, but as my girlfriend likes it to be 400 degrees at all times, it is never going to dry.

Had some beef left over from yesterday's roast, so I heated it up with some gravy and had it on 2 flatbreads with melted smoked cheese and mustard, along with a gravy dip. IMG_20200302_114554.jpeg

Just now, MixuFixit said:

Yes they were a disaster. I followed a thing on YouTube but they came out far too chewy. Haven't tried since, it's one of those things I've reconciled myself to leaving to the professionals. Plus the corner shop is a 5 minute walk emoji6.png

I used some left over puzza dough the other day to try and get the shape. They came out like wee baws, but the consistency etc was ok. What I need to know is how to shape them so they come out wider and flatter rather than ball-like. And also hopefully get them to bake together in a set of six. All the recipes I have found dont say anything about the shape