Nom Nom Nom

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

If you're in Greenwich and fancy a burger, the "Plant" burger from this place:

https://www.honestburgers.co.uk/menus/

was the best burger I've ever tasted. I really think they are just taking the piss and selling a normal meat burger and pretending it's vegetarian.

I've heard of the 'Impossible burger' in the US. Folk say they can't tell the difference.

3 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

I've heard of the 'Impossible burger' in the US. Folk say they can't tell the difference.

The only issue was Mrs Par taking a bite out of it and handing it back all squashed up and out of shape. Learn to hold a burger properly you silly boot. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
The only issue was Mrs Par taking a bite out of it and handing it back all squashed up and out of shape. Learn to hold a burger properly you silly boot. 

Shes usually pretty good with her hands....

For you maybe but she freely admits it's not a field in which she excels. 

13 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

For you maybe but she freely admits it's not a field in which she excels. 

Was going to say something about shortcomings but thats a bit of an open goal for you, and I like this thread so willing to call it even 😉

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Was going to say something about shortcomings but thats a bit of an open goal for you, and I like this thread so willing to call it even 😉

Still not got a pizza oven but we made home made pizzas for Christmas dinner. V tasty. 

35 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

If you're in Greenwich and fancy a burger, the "Plant" burger from this place:

https://www.honestburgers.co.uk/menus/

was the best burger I've ever tasted. I really think they are just taking the piss and selling a normal meat burger and pretending it's vegetarian.

Are you still down there?

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Good, I'm going down soon, you see.

Was looking forward to visiting my old favourite Mexican restaurant but it has been shut down as they got done for running a crack dealing operation from the premises. The police are such killjoys. 

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Was looking forward to visiting my old favourite Mexican restaurant but it has been shut down as they got done for running a crack dealing operation from the premises. The police are such killjoys. 

Heaps Sausage shop is a current favourite of mine. Plenty of good places though. All the better for your pishy dug being absent.

https://www.heapssausages.com/menuheaps-menu-2019-draft5-web-quality44318

13 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Heaps Sausage shop is a current favourite of mine. Plenty of good places though. All the better for your pishy dug being absent.

https://www.heapssausages.com/menuheaps-menu-2019-draft5-web-quality44318

It's such a great place for food and drink these days. Was much more shabby when I lived down there. 

9 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
11 hours ago, Rugster said:
It's a OFTW thing.

Yep. Same as that mealy pudding shite they go on about. The North East is a cultural wasteland and never is it better demonstrated than their obsession with ensuring all food is bland.

You’re sticking mango on a pizza. Nae wonder your taste buds are frazzled.