Nom Nom Nom

On 19/06/2019 at 23:37, Bairnardo said:

Since I has asked you about it before...

I made Ramen the other night finally. Had steak and prawns and some pak choi in it. It started life as a kit, and so the broth was flavoured only with miso paste and seseame oil as provided. Are there any particular misos you fomd better than others?

Il def be making it on my own next time.

Pork broth is usually used in tonkotsu ramen. Miso/soy/mirin is usually in traditional ramen.

I personally prefer the pork broth for my ramen.

Made these halloumi burgers last night but with crusty rolls rather than brioche. Tasted incredible. It’s the sauce that sets it off and the wee mushrooms too. 

https://www.kitchensanctuary.com/halloumi-burgers-with-sticky-chilli-sauce/

Never took a pic as was a bit distracted .Unfortunately I decided to taste the honey/sugar/ginger/soy/chilli sauce as it was boiling away. The constant ooze of blood from my burst and blistered lips this morning is quite tasty though.

AFF46ECC-E79A-4F31-9D8D-24995CFCE098.jpeg

Edited by Shandon Par

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Made these halloumi burgers last night but with crusty rolls rather than brioche. Tasted incredible. It’s the sauce that sets it off and the wee mushrooms too. 

Never took a pic as was a bit distracted .Unfortunately I decided to taste the honey/sugar/ginger/soy/chilli sauce as it was boiling away. The constant ooze of blood from my burst and blistered lips this morning is quite tasty though.

20190907_125458.jpg

7 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

@Div any chance we can get these recipe bots to f**k?

[mention=1]Div[/mention] any chance we can get these recipe bots to f**k?
This one has studied Shandon well. Pretty scary artificial intelligence.

I mean, it knew he was the sort to eat that shite, and it also knew that bleeding from the pus was a frequent occurence for him.

I say was, as presuambly the AI has killed him to take his place.

I say his place, its my place now.

34 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This one has studied Shandon well. Pretty scary artificial intelligence.

I mean, it knew he was the sort to eat that shite, and it also knew that bleeding from the pus was a frequent occurence for him.

I say was, as presuambly the AI has killed him to take his place.

I say his place, its my place now.

Mrs Par no longer needs a man. She has learned to operate a screwdriver this week. Next week I will show her how to operate my friend the kettle. 

IMG_1717.jpg

Made this for dinner last night. Normally put chorizo through it for a bit of a kick but it does tend to be quite oily as a result, so tried it with chillis instead. Brilliant kick to it. Also recommend topping with mozzarella as well.