Nom Nom Nom

Illegal jacks on Lothian Road?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Taco Mazama in Glasgow. Get the choice between that and Pinto in Glasgow. Taco Mazama being the better of the two but pinto is still decent.

Taco Mazama in Glasgow. Get the choice between that and Pinto in Glasgow. Taco Mazama being the better of the two but pinto is still decent.

Pinto is king. Taco Mazama is shite. I've only been once admittedly, but got barbacoa and it was horrible. Couldn't finish it.

Is dundee stuck in some sort of timewarp where chinese restaurants don't open on a sunday.

Some Chinese takeaways down my bit don't open on Tuesdays. Pain in the arse.

Is dundee stuck in some sort of timewarp where chinese restaurants don't open on a sunday.

Well my grandparents usually make a good Sunday roast. I wasn't saying Chinese takeaways don't open on Sundays.

Turns out I'm getting steak pie. Yum.

Well my grandparents usually make a good Sunday roast. I wasn't saying Chinese takeaways don't open on Sundays.

Turns out I'm getting steak pie. Yum.

With half rice and half chips? :P

I had my mum's steak pie with potatoes, carrots, baby corn and sugar snap peas plus a couple of bits of baguette (#france) to mop it up, followed by rhubarb crumble with vanilla ice cream and custard. #dece

Edited by Mak