Nom Nom Nom

I've got a bit of Chorizo in the fridge, any ideas for what I can do with it?

If it's raw chorizo it'll probably be quite oily, so gently fry it without oil and add paprika, peppers, tomatoes, maybe some olives. Season and you can do what you want with it, pasta, rice, on crunchy bread.

Just had a buttered crumpet and buttered treacle scone from Greggs. Diet starts again next Monday.mad.gif

LOVE Greggs teacle scones!!!

Tonight I'm using up what's left in the fridge to chuck in some pasta. We've got 2 sausages, some bacon & pancetta, a pepper and chillies. :)

I had a hot chicken burger, chips, and garlic bread from Nando's - my first time there. Hugely disappointed doesn't even begind to describe it.

Fast food tends to be shite!

Nando's, TGI, Wagamama and Frankie & Benny's seem to have fooled a lot of people in to thinking that they are better than McDonald's etc, when ironically McDonald's is cleaner, the staff are better trained (they may not seem like it all the time though), it uses better quality ingredients and is often better for you nutritionally.

Today's breakfast consisted of a two egg omelette with 50g reduced fat cheese and a cup of black coffee. 352 calories, 32g protein, 1g carbs, 24g fat. Represent.

Today's breakfast consisted of a two egg omelette with 50g reduced fat cheese and a cup of black coffee. 352 calories, 32g protein, 1g carbs, 24g fat. Represent.

Usually people who care what is in what they eat (not allergies, or things they just don't like, but calories etc) avoid the Scottish "death by diet", so just die of the exact same things because of stress, so instead of having clogged arteries the anxiety and stress brings on a heart attack, etc.

Have some cheese that actually tastes of something next time, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't!

Usually people who care what is in what they eat (not allergies, or things they just don't like, but calories etc) avoid the Scottish "death by diet", so just die of the exact same things because of stress, so instead of having clogged arteries the anxiety and stress brings on a heart attack, etc.

Have some cheese that actually tastes of something next time, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't!

I like low fat cheese...

I'm eating for specific sporting goals. When full fat cheese gives me the right level of macronutrients (ie, protein, carbs and fat), I don't have any problem eating it.