Nom Nom Nom

Tonight, I'll be having chicken breast in 30ml sweet chilli sauce with roasted courgette, carrot, sweet potato and onion. 496 calories, 43.5g protein, 67g carbs, 5.4g fat. Represent.

sweet and sour cauliflower wi rice, excellent.

raises a question though, at what point does a vegetable not deserve personal billing or am i wrong to start off with and should i have said sweet and sour vegetables? and in that incidence, shouldn't we say sweet and sour meet regardless of which animal is added?

I'm not a vegetarian by the way, just dabbling.

sweet and sour cauliflower wi rice, excellent.

raises a question though, at what point does a vegetable not deserve personal billing or am i wrong to start off with and should i have said sweet and sour vegetables? and in that incidence, shouldn't we say sweet and sour meet regardless of which animal is added?

I'm not a vegetarian by the way, just dabbling.

Under the Food Labelling Regulations 1996 you are legally required to say what meat something contains in a product for sale (and provide the percentage if it is pre-packaged, if for direct sale you obviously don't need to). If it's something that is nationally expected to contain something by default, e.g. say a "sausage roll", it MUST contain >6% pork.

If the cauliflower is the primary ingredient you have to mention it and state the percentage of the dishes mass is made up of cauliflower (if for sale, obviously otherwise it's at your own discretion what you call it).

To be fair though, we don't really give a f**k about vegetables though! :P

I had fresh fruit (couple of apples and a banana) for the first time today since the 22nd December, the Xmas / New Year binge is officially over- back to eating "normally" now. Remarkably I only seem to have put on 2lbs but the gym tomorrow for the first time in ages (also since 22nd Dec) will no doubt be terrible.

Had some lentil soup, a chicken and peach open sandwich with some tuna pasta salad and chips for lunch, then hot chocolate fudge cake with ice cream for lunch at the Inverkip Hotel.

Was good, although was a bit peckish half an hour ago so had some cheese on toast with banana.

:)

I had fresh fruit (couple of apples and a banana) for the first time today since the 22nd December, the Xmas / New Year binge is officially over-

back to eating "normally" now. Remarkably I only seem to have put on 2lbs but the gym tomorrow for the first time in ages (also since 22nd

Dec) will no doubt be terrible.

I've put on 6lbs since the 23rd. I'm pretty happy as a couple of weeks should see it right.

Under the Food Labelling Regulations 1996 you are legally required to say what meat something contains in a product for sale (and provide the percentage if it is pre-packaged, if for direct sale you obviously don't need to). If it's something that is nationally expected to contain something by default, e.g. say a "sausage roll", it MUST contain >6% pork.

If the cauliflower is the primary ingredient you have to mention it and state the percentage of the dishes mass is made up of cauliflower (if for sale, obviously otherwise it's at your own discretion what you call it).

To be fair though, we don't really give a f**k about vegetables though! :P

I've been trying to revise for my exams next week all night but i get the feeling that that little bundle of facts is more likely to remain embedded than any of x-ray physics i've been digging into. shit

I've been trying to revise for my exams next week all night but i get the feeling that that little bundle of facts is more likely to remain embedded than any of x-ray physics i've been digging into. shit

:lol: I don't have a Physics course again until this semester (Acoustics) but my first exam is on Food Inspection and Meat Hygiene...

It's far nicer than the Environmental Engineering 2 exam on the 17th! :(

:lol: I don't have a Physics course again until this semester (Acoustics) but my first exam is on Food Inspection and Meat Hygiene...

It's far nicer than the Environmental Engineering 2 exam on the 17th! :(

I managed to finish acoustics many moons ago on my way to bombing out of HNC music and Audio Technology, the essays were a pisser, especially at a time when i was more interested in band practice and getting pissed. Got my sensible family head on these days but it doesn't make quantum theory of electromagnetic radiation any easier to swallow.

Anyway, that's completely off topic, microwave chips and curry sauce for lunch, proper student scran.

I managed to finish acoustics many moons ago on my way to bombing out of HNC music and Audio Technology, the essays were a pisser, especially at a time when i was more interested in band practice and getting pissed. Got my sensible family head on these days but it doesn't make quantum theory of electromagnetic radiation any easier to swallow.

Anyway, that's completely off topic, microwave chips and curry sauce for lunch, proper student scran.

I did first year uni Acoustics back in 2002, but this is honours year Acoustics...

Quantum theory was my best non-first year Chemistry mark in my Forensics degree! It was called "Bonding and Symmetry" but it was pretty much the same thing!