Nom Nom Nom

Had one of them CBO things from McDonalds today. Nothing to write home about. Chips and mayonnaise for dinner. I was quite hungover and the cupboards were bare, you see.

Incidentally, if McDonalds is "McDonalds", not "MacDonalds" (which it is), why is it a "Big Mac" and not a "Big Mc"?

Mothers Day ... Fathers pay .... asked her majesty what she wanted, wound favourite son up a treat that he was paying since she is not my mother but, as usual dad pays up. Anyway, went to a high class Indian restruant called Jewel in the Crown. Not too shaby must say and curries went down a treat. Had a lamb Balti, my fav.

Abou to have the spaghetti bolognese that the wife left over from last night, what I'm wondering is how it will be if I also put it into a tortilla wrap...

It will be fucking brilliant! Get some cheese on that bad boy too.

It will be fucking brilliant! Get some cheese on that bad boy too.

It would appear, as I sit with my third tortilla, perspiring slightly, that you are correct sir. For some reason she's loaded it up with chilli powder though. Have to say, she's a genius.

It would appear, as I sit with my third tortilla, perspiring slightly, that you are correct sir. For some reason she's loaded it up with chilli powder though. Have to say, she's a genius.

Oh yes indeed, good work my friend!

Instead of a few toasties before the football I'm gonna just make a wee bowl of tuna pasta.

I'll be washing that down with a few pints before the game.

Kiss my face!