Nom Nom Nom

Guest FTOF_PTFC_1
I'd have had the steaks, then went out.

Yeah same, I didn't realise I wasnt leaving for another half an hour or so, but my mums now away out and imagine I was to try and make them myself :lol:, and fucked it up... :angry:

Waffles with pineapple this morning.

Hoping to be brought something from the Cordon Bleu school for lunch. If this falls through, noodles.

I have spiced beef ham (?) grilling with lamb kebabs in a chilli, cumin, lime and corinder marinade.

To be served with warmed pitta breads, roast garlic and onion side dressing and a dressed salad.

Mercifully food was supplied by the good people at Le Cordon Bleu. It is a tuna sandwich of sorts, with pickles. It's on some kind of toasted ciabatta with leaf lettuce and a smoky, citrusy dressing, with cooked tuna and capers. Some pickles that taste vaguely south-east Asian were on the side. It is so brilliant that I actually stopped eating it halfway through to tell you people how wonderful it is.

Guest FTOF_PTFC_1
Chicken and sweetcorn soup

followed by

Combination satay with Fried rice, chips and prawn crackers

mmmmmmm

Lucky <_<

I ended up having a fucking burger king and a subway in the town, what the f**k?