Nom Nom Nom

• 3 weeks later...
The recent purchase of an air fryer is shaping up to be one of the best all time purchases I’ve made.
I have procrastinated over this forever. One of the reasons being despite the Ninja ones being able to do about 4000 different things, every time I dig into it it's just one maw after another talking about oven chips.

I really want one, but haven't yet convinced myself it will compliment my game.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I have procrastinated over this forever. One of the reasons being despite the Ninja ones being able to do about 4000 different things, every time I dig into it it's just one maw after another talking about oven chips.

I really want one, but haven't yet convinced myself it will compliment my game.

Couldn’t recommend it enough so far. Chicken wings, different types of fish & the obvious chips/onion rings etc type items have all been sensational in it.

19 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Ninja 5.2L. It’s a good size for a couple, but would be tempted to go for a dual one if you’d be cooking for a family. Would be handy having two separate things on the go at once.

Yeah, I'm torn between the 15 in 1 cos I absolutely live a gadget, or the dual for the reasons you mention. 

the other half convinced me we should get an air fryer just for energy saving more than anything,save  preheat oven etc.  love it now, done some Korean fried chicken balls that were crisp and moist beyond belief and bacon out of it is tremendous, great charred taste to it!

I also discovered from being a lazy bugger if you fry aldi skin on fries without washing the basket from the breakfast bacon you get bacon fried flavour chips toss those in some reaper chilli salt, otherworldly!

We got the ninja duel, once I order some trays to to allow me to layer more ingredients in the the baskets ie 12 rashers of bacon instead of 4 I'll be a proper fatty  

Edited by Don Diego De la Vega