Nom Nom Nom

On 29/05/2021 at 20:33, Granny Danger said:

Lobster and chips with lemon mayonnaise; served with crust bread and washed down with Chablis.

Lobster is from a wee place down at the harbour in Crail.  Fresh from the boats, they cook and split it for you.

42BA9E75-5C52-4317-BEF9-740410A18EAC.thumb.jpeg.8f8ae016df7ff91c0a8259ad84defca7.jpeg

Those chips! Only my 82 year old Dundonian mum (in hospital now with Dementia) has made me chips like those.😍 

Sicilian salmon (really just salmon with olive oil, paprika, chili flakes and lime juice on top of it, then wrapped in tin foil and cooked in the oven, then chopped and added to the wok at the end) stir fry. Lots of garlic (4 of the bulbs from the large garlic you can buy, 3 of which are thinly sliced and the remaining one minced) fried in sesame oil, load of sliced mushrooms (also in the sesame oil), some brocoli heads and half a red pepper. Tesco's high protein noodles round out the dish.

Very tasty.

20210603_183727.thumb.jpg.1bddfcf78b86da3b1896a4191ecf02dd.jpg

Edited by DA Baracus

Minick of St Andrews (butcher) have opened a shop in Broughty Ferry.  They have the most incredible uncut aged steak in their window.

I will be having one soon and will be looking for suggestions on cooking/serving,

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/06/2021 at 01:42, Don Diego De la Vega said:

Finally managed to get some gas to fire up the pizza oven

24 hour dough 

chorizo, pepperoni and nduja

one day I’ll hopefully get a round pizza but by f**k it tasted amazing

not quite paesano or gusta pizza quality yet but it’ll get there 

8A7CD053-5F98-45A2-A704-EA0C43414906.thumb.jpeg.4cc461f4ab2fa6f479d7eb337955aa38.jpeg

I'd have laughed if it fell.