Nom Nom Nom

4 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

sick team america GIF

The rest shall be given a go at some point. 

Just get a creamy dip to cut through the heat and acidity of the sauce. If you don't like blue, get garlic and herb, ranch, anything like that.

Edit to add. Buy Franks Original Sauce, not Franks Buffalo Wing sauce

Edited by Bairnardo

19 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I've only ever tried a 'Franks' bufallo wing from Domino's and it was shit. It was Domino's mind, so I won't commit to blaming the sauce. 

I've never tried the Buffalo Wing Sauce, just the Original & it's a great hot sauce. Goes great with seafood.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Stan Hope said:

in short, nonces and hot sauce lovers think normal folks who don't agree with their choices are wrong, when we are actually 100% correct, fellating 12 year old boys and putting capsaicin on your chips will never be right. 

Salmon pan fried with chilli powder 
Roast cauliflower with lime and spices
 yogurt and tahini dipping sauce 
chapati’s
was missing some green stuff/salad or something but apart from that turned out okay.
4C772D35-35E4-4289-A1D8-51E090E8DCD2.thumb.jpeg.997a752a432cb369e965368bbe7bdc80.jpeg
Looks delicious

51 minutes ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

Anyone ever used Hello Fresh or similar recipe delivery plan type things? 

I used to get simply cook delivered but had to stop when I was ending up just using chicken all the time as I couldn't be bothered going to fishmongers for prawns and then onto a different shop for other ingredients. 

I've always fancied the likes of hello fresh but its a bit expensive for a single bloke. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I used to get simply cook delivered but had to stop when I was ending up just using chicken all the time as I couldn't be bothered going to fishmongers for prawns and then onto a different shop for other ingredients. 

I've always fancied the likes of hello fresh but its a bit expensive for a single bloke. 

In case your stuck at Christmas.

Iceland-xmas-dinner-box-2.jpg

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Then get yourself a girlfriend/boyfriend.  It makes economic sense and has other advantages.